[Q] Big problem need help please

Search This thread

oasiis

Jun 20, 2014
Hello, I tent to clarify that I'm french and I use translation software to be able to speak English rides must therefore apologize if English is not really what I write ...
So here I try to unlock my bootloader (on my xperia m2) with the official sony technique, but despite that the opperation was a success my phone would not start.
So I hope to install cwn repair it quickly, but still nothing like impossible booted cwn.
So I esseyer "uptade Service" sony, its telling me "not because phone changed"
So I tried with "Emma-setup" and my phone was recognized and bam nothing.
So now my phone no longer loads nis nothing the LED does not light up even plug into AC outlet ..
When I stay on fupport "volume -" the pc detects sometimes "unknown device".

Thank you for helping me because I know what to do ....

dotzi75

Hello, I tent to clarify that I'm french and I use translation software to be able to speak English rides must therefore apologize if English is not really what I write ...
So here I try to unlock my bootloader (on my xperia m2) with the official sony technique, but despite that the opperation was a success my phone would not start.
So I hope to install cwn repair it quickly, but still nothing like impossible booted cwn.
So I esseyer "uptade Service" sony, its telling me "not because phone changed"
So I tried with "Emma-setup" and my phone was recognized and bam nothing.
So now my phone no longer loads nis nothing the LED does not light up even plug into AC outlet ..
When I stay on fupport "volume -" the pc detects sometimes "unknown device".

Thank you for helping me because I know what to do ....

The first question is, wich model of M2 you have? You need the ftf file for your modelversion.
In this forum you can find any versions of ftf files http://xdaforums.com/xperia-m2/general
Download the right ftf for your phone. Next step is to flash this ftf file with flashtool on your phone.
Use this tutorial:http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2771449
In the end your phone will be fixed and you are happy!