Google Camera lens blur, panorama and photosphere

Search This thread

itsdacj

Oct 22, 2013
Northampton
Samsung Galaxy S6
Google Pixel
Is it possible to get Google camera with the lens blur, pano and photosphere options working on custom roms? I tried the slim roms fix and that didn't do a thing. I try and use lens blur and it force closes after taking a picture and I use panorama or photosphere and the viewfinder is just grey. Any help?

Sent from my iPad Mini (1st Gen) running iOS 7.1.1
HURRY UP JAILBREAK, STOCK IOS SUCKS

Last edited:

grunch21

Feb 13, 2014
Huh? I wasn't looking for the stock rom..use the KDZ flasher or search XDA

Sent from my iPad Mini (1st Gen) running iOS 7.1

I think he meant google camera for stock rom. It's not currently supported AFAIK. And for custom ROM, you can try any aosp based such as omni, Lego, carbon gee, pa gee etc. Currently I'm using carbon gee and lego ROM, and it's working flawlessly. Just don't use slim & slim gapps, since they modified the camera lib files.

Reactions: itsdacj

itsdacj

Oct 22, 2013
Northampton
Samsung Galaxy S6
Google Pixel
I think he meant google camera for stock rom. It's not currently supported AFAIK. And for custom ROM, you can try any aosp based such as omni, Lego, carbon gee, pa gee etc. Currently I'm using carbon gee and lego ROM, and it's working flawlessly. Just don't use slim & slim gapps, since they modified the camera lib files.

Ah cool. Currently I'm using CM11 with PA Minimal gapps. Ive never heard of Lego rom I'll take a lookie thanks

itsdacj

Oct 22, 2013
Northampton
Samsung Galaxy S6
Google Pixel

Yay it works! Thanksyou very muchly!

Sent from my LG-E975 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

wulsic

Aug 21, 2013
Nijmegen
OnePlus 8 Pro
You guys can try my light gapps it only has basic gapps like playstore and basic google libs so no camera or other apps from google. Its less then 20mb. And i have from 4.1.2 till 4.4.2
The new google camera was for 4.4 or higher i believe.

I have found an link from an member on xda who have edited the camera a bit to work on4.2.2 should also work on 4.1.2 and 4.3 read the op and post 150.

Edit: sorry for the people who read this forgot to put the link in hurry. Here it is

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=51977821
Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 4 met Tapatalk

Last edited:

dwielunski

Dec 11, 2010

Does the preview look correct in 13mp mode or is it stretched out under the shutter button? This is a problem for me (on the Sprint variant but also on a gee rom).

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

grunch21

Feb 13, 2014
Does the preview look correct in 13mp mode or is it stretched out under the shutter button? This is a problem for me (on the Sprint variant but also on a gee rom).

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Yes, almost all Gee/geeb roms have this issue. The only one i've tried that doesn't have this issue is octokat for geeb, but their max image size is 12MP. So that MIGHT be the "fix".

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Huh? I wasn't looking for the stock rom..use the KDZ flasher or search XDA