German translation service - Deutsches ubersetzen Beschäftigung

Search This thread

elesbb

Jun 20, 2010
Just want to offer my language skills to the community . i noticed a lot of people here speak german . So i figured id offer my german skills . If you have anything which you would like translated i will be more than happy to do that for you . Anything from german to english or vice versa .

Ich kann spreche und verstehen deutsch. Ich werde übersetzen etwas das du wollst zu absenden . Mein volkabeln ist klein und mein grammatik ist nicht perfekt , aber , ich werde mein best machen !

Vielen dank !

Reactions: Fietz and YZ

m0jo

Ich kann spreche und verstehen deutsch. Ich werde übersetzen etwas das du wollst zu absenden . Mein volkabeln ist klein und mein grammatik ist nicht perfekt , aber , ich werde mein best machen !

=>

Ich spreche und verstehe deutsch. Ich werde übersetzen was Du mir schickst. Mein Wortschatz ist klein und meine Grammatik ist nicht perfekt, aber ich werde mein Bestes geben!

Actually your germans isnt that bad.. Every german will understand what you want to say. :)

Last edited:

pulser_g2

Admin Emeritus / Senior Recognized Developer
Nov 27, 2009
elesbb said:
Bist du lernen deutsch ? Was ist dein Heimatsprache ?

Vielen dank ! :D aber , ich muss lernen viele mehr !! Ich schätzte das ein :)

When you say "ich muss", you put the verb to the end of the clause...

For example, "ich muss viel lernen"

Here, muss becomes your verb, which must be second idea in the clause. You then put the verb it applies to (lernen) to the end of the clause, and use its infinitive form.

elesbb

Jun 20, 2010
When you say "ich muss", you put the verb to the end of the clause...

For example, "ich muss viel lernen"

Here, muss becomes your verb, which must be second idea in the clause. You then put the verb it applies to (lernen) to the end of the clause, and use its infinitive form.

Oh yeah , i knew that :p just forgot xP thanks for the reminder ! Its been awhile . oh and your sig , freaking epic . LOVE IT !

TpmKranz

Mar 30, 2012
Potsdam
Anything from german to english or vice versa .

"Vice versa" wouldn't be a good idea at the moment I think. While you seem to be able to get the idea out of a German piece of text and to figure out an English translation from that your German abilities don't seem to be good enough to provide a natural sounding German translation of an English text.
In my oppinion a bad translation of an app, for example, is almost as annoying as a bug in said app. Especially because in most apps it is not possible to turn off this source of irritation by changing the language used in the specific app to English.
But to come to an end: I wouldn't offer my language skills for a German-into-English translation either as I know that there would be mistakes that could annoy English readers.
I don't mean to offend you or something like that but I think you should practise a little and improve your German skills to provide good translations.

Reactions: Fietz

rikusuicide

Oct 6, 2011
Mayen
Ich bin Deutscher und das hört sich echt lusitig an was ihr da schreibtxD
Deutsch ist eine schwere Sprache!! Aber mein Englisch ist auch nicht das beste. Respekt das ihr es lernen wollt ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just want to offer my language skills to the community . i noticed a lot of people here speak german . So i figured id offer my german skills . If you have anything which you would like translated i will be more than happy to do that for you . Anything from german to english or vice versa .

Vielen dank !
    Anything from german to english or vice versa .

"Vice versa" wouldn't be a good idea at the moment I think. While you seem to be able to get the idea out of a German piece of text and to figure out an English translation from that your German abilities don't seem to be good enough to provide a natural sounding German translation of an English text.
    In my oppinion a bad translation of an app, for example, is almost as annoying as a bug in said app. Especially because in most apps it is not possible to turn off this source of irritation by changing the language used in the specific app to English.
    But to come to an end: I wouldn't offer my language skills for a German-into-English translation either as I know that there would be mistakes that could annoy English readers.
    I don't mean to offend you or something like that but I think you should practise a little and improve your German skills to provide good translations.
    Ich bin ein große automobile.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium