[RUU] Release for the HTC Mecha (Verizon)

Search This thread

firegoblin

May 11, 2010
Houston,TX
I read last night that the thunderbolt has skype with video chat is that in the RUU and if so can someone pull it

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

Stalte

Nov 15, 2009
Asheville
Yes I called my daughter who was in the next room to sweet what she was up to.

Takes forever for to go thru your contacts matching up skype accts.

And I did have to register my acct on their website not thru their app. It was bugged

Swyped from a galaxy far far away......

Where did you find it!!!! lol. There is nothing on the site that I could find.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The RUU for the HTC Thunderbolt/Mecha/Incredible HD, for your downloading pleasure.....Thanks to 911sniper.

Get it here

Mirror for the RUU - Thanks to CheesyNutz

FAST Mirror for the PG05IMG

It's the top link....Name: RUU_Mecha_VERIZON_WWE_1.03.605.10_Radio_1.02.00.0103_2r_NV_8k_1.37_9k_1.52_release_165253_signed.exe
    To those who already have it?? Perhaps you can contribute 15 mins of your time and upload to mediafire.com or a megaupload account?

Thanks

try this link i uploaded to megaupload

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B8QFSG7Z
    anyone working on a port?

Yes but I only got 1 chance yesterday to get a boot and it didn't work, but I'll have some time tonight(hopefully) to try again
    It doesn't take a mod for you to read the rules. As for why I came to this thread, it was to figure out why this is here and what it has to do with the EVO. Clearly it has nothing to do with the EVO and it doesn't belong here. I am sure that if someone were to post (in this forum) that they liked beer, you would wonder why they were posting it there... whether or not you yourself liked beer.

For this site, and its content to have credibility, certain rules do need to apply. One of which is to limit the chaos, and to NOT tolerate illegal activity such as warez.

Thus... this thread needs to be moved to its appropriate device forum.

How many here like beer?

Should we start a poll??

+1 for me. Luv ma brew

~ I'm a fungi
    Not really, I just don't want to have to sift through a bunch of CRAP when I am in a section marked EVO and looking for EVO content. I shouldn't have to put up with this kind of waste.

How about remove yourself from my thread? Thanks

Posted from my HTC Evo 4G on Tapatalk Pro!