bradsh1

Sep 16, 2009
What is the state of SPen support?

Does Wifi calling work?

Last edited:

Smartassassin

Dec 8, 2010
Parkville, Mo
If you guys would actually read just a tiny bit you'd know what works. Spen works, but not the Spen features included in TouchWiz.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
You know, I will grace this remark with a response. Since you stated "you guys' I will go ahead and assume that you assumed that i didn't know this basic information. I imagine that there are those users who have yet to learn how to pull their Spen out to see if it will indeed "work' on whatever Rom they are using at any given point in time, fortunately I do not fall into that category. Thanks for your advice and input.

Side-note: Yes i know I too assumed that he was referring to actual TW support for the Spen on CM.

Last edited:
Reactions: stevekixs

JONGAR1357

Nov 21, 2008
Is anyone experiencing with bluetooth audio that the sound is pretty robotic?? I connected it with my car's system and man it sounds pretty nasty. And it's not my car bkuz I had touchwiz Rom before this one and it was crystal clear....

DAGr8

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 27, 2010
Montreal
If you guys would actually read just a tiny bit you'd know what works. Spen works, but not the Spen features included in TouchWiz.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

You know, I will grace this remark with a response. Since you stated "you guys' I will go ahead and assume that you assumed that i didn't know this basic information. I imagine that there are those users who have yet to learn how to pull their Spen out to see if it will indeed "work' on whatever Rom they are using at any given point in time, fortunately I do not fall into that category. Thanks for your advice and input.

Side-note: Yes i know I too assumed that he was referring to actual TW support for the Spen on CM.

Samsung apps are just that ... the spen well that' s somethign else . Of course using aosp rom you lose the combo spen + samsung apps ....

BUT

if you are refering to spen gestures , that is the actual nice thing about the spen imo and YES they will come we had them on the OG note we will have them on the note2 AOSP base thats for sure ..

new build at androtransfer .. not many changelogs , just more stuff got merged and kernel updates ..

Smartassassin

Dec 8, 2010
Parkville, Mo
Re: [ROM][TMO] AOKP JB 4.2.1 [PUB] [Jan - 30] cherry-picks galore

Well I flashed the asylums core kernel with the old build yesterday and left my phone at home today and 11 hours later, this bad boy had only burned 6%battery... Nice

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

ratatouille

Feb 11, 2008
Le Gardeur
This is very smooth. Any way to stream through WiFi? (TW have all share, others DNLA). I also remember weather in status bar from S2 and S3 builds; am I just missing it in here?

Last edited:

Sashin

Dec 11, 2009
Can anyone help me find the changelog? Been browsing the aokp site that is linked in the beginning but the latest build was a week ago, while the OP says it's been updated.

Thanks

scampos

Dec 18, 2012
Houston
Which file is ROM and which is GAPPS? I get these options to your download link. (see attachments) Would like to give it a try. Thanks!

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 480

dhoang

Jun 18, 2008
Orange County, CA
Re: [ROM][TMO] AOKP JB 4.2.1 [PUB] [Jan - 30] cherry-picks galore

Which file is ROM and which is GAPPS? I get these options to your download link. (see attachments) Would like to give it a try. Thanks!

The top file is the latest rom and under developer on top you will see gapps, click on it and DL the top file.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: scampos

micahman

Sep 1, 2011
Latest build running great, not one problem thus far and battery life has been ****ing amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    aokptitleblue-1.png

This build wouldn' t be possible without :​

Cmenard
    Codeworkx
    madmack
    sbrissen
    slick_rick
    Steve Spear

Please pretty please don't hesitate to donate to them

Cherry pick

• advanced phone settings
      tablet/phablet mode
      lockscreen targets
      all mic problems are fixed (google now etc)
      (in call) mute fix
      more that I probably forgot

changelog-2.png

Newest change logs are available at the AOKP site
    installation-1.png
    1. MAKE A NANDROID
    2. wipe data/factory reset in recovery
    3. flash ROM
    4. flash Gapps
    5. reboot
    downloads-4.png

Download HERE http://androtransfer.com/?developer=DAGr8&folder=AOKP

The release that starts with 'bullet' has the oc kernel in it (please use System Tuner since performance control doesnt work for OC adjustements )

the other one has cm stock kernel in it ..

contribute-1.png

We spend countless of hours doing this for next to nothing. Posts, views, and donations encourage me, and everyone else who helps out.

Donate to Romann
    Donate to Whitehawkx
    Donate to Jonathan Grigg
    Donate to Zaphod-Beeble
    Donate to ProTekk

Donate to CyanogenMod

Every donation is cherished and loved.

If you'd like to help contribute by writing code, feel free to stop by IRC and talk to us!
    source-2.png

Check out the ROM source on github. Open source, in the spirit of community kangage.

PUB Source - https://github.com/UnicornButter
    Recent changes to AOKP - http://gerrit.sudoservers.com/#/q/status:merged,n,z

What is PUB? Project Unicorn Butter is a side project Stevespear426 has been working on. It has all the features of AOKP plus Tons of optimizations for speed and smoothness.

Current PUB Optimizations
    Google GCC 4.7 Toolchain
    O3
    Strict-Aliasing (Linaro)
    C++11 Mode
    Optimized String Handling Routines (Linaro/Sony)
    Misc other Linaro and Code Aurora Optimaztions

If you'd like to help with AOKP, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'd love to get as many developers in on this as possible!

submit features or report bugs here

Best way to help out or contact us is via IRC.
    cherry pick for today' s build

hideable navbar , meaning we can use it's widgets on the lockscreeen , performance control now works for OC (no longer need extra apps) hold back to kill (use to be possible only using the navbar now hard keys work ..
    quick pin unlock , ability to enable dual panel for settings (via rom control), hide status bar , recents apps GB style (on/off)of course the UI mode is there (tablet phablet etc)
    maybe more that I forgot ..

fyi if you get clock fc , wipe its data and reboot ..
    it appears we might need one more ...
    Re: [ROM] AOKP JB 4.2.1 [PUB] [Jan - 26] cherry-picks galore

Next time aokp releases something we will have official support

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium
    Well done teamkang! You boys make me proud to say i was once part of your goodness...