Unfixable Google Loop - So frustrated

Search This thread

buelldozer

Jun 16, 2007
Mine finally came up around midnight but it then immediately locked up again. I'm sending it back to Asus, there has to be something wrong at the hardware level. I'm also going to start saving up for a new tablet. I'm really disappointed in this thing and wish I hadn't spent the money on it.

AarSyl

https://developers.google.com/android/nexus/images

Download the stock image for the razor device, and wipe your device using the fastboot commands listed above. To flash the image:

fastboot flash system system.img

This will return your device back to the factory state. I'm not sure if it relock the bootloader as well, but I don't think so. Simply reflash the recovery, and you're good to go. If the recovery shows 0mb for the internal memory available space, use fastboot to flash the stock img, and boot into recovery again and do a factory reset. I think that would be the correct way to do it.

Tablet: ASUS Nexus 7.2
Rooted, Custom Rom & Kernel

Demian87

Nov 9, 2009
Saint-Petersburg
https://developers.google.com/android/nexus/images

Download the stock image for the razor device, and wipe your device using the fastboot commands listed above. To flash the image:

fastboot flash system system.img

This will return your device back to the factory state. I'm not sure if it relock the bootloader as well, but I don't think so. Simply reflash the recovery, and you're good to go. If the recovery shows 0mb for the internal memory available space, use fastboot to flash the stock img, and boot into recovery again and do a factory reset. I think that would be the correct way to do it.

Please, read the whole topic. We have already done that. The tablet does not boot even to recovery.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Might be an hardware issue, don't get stuck with software too much, send it again until they replace it.