[Q] Bizzare Softbrick

Search This thread

ZLederman

Jun 24, 2014
I am happy to be a brand new member of XDA :D
I am also a noob:/ I have been on this website for a while now and have found nothing for my problem with my SGH-I317 Galaxy Note 2...
My Problem- I installed CWM custom recovery it wokred fine I installed CM 10 (that was a week ago). yestarday I went to turn on my phone when i woke up. It showed the "Samsung Galaxy Note II" and then went CRAZY the logo spazzed and then just turned black. I immediatly went into odin and flashed my only stock rom the SGH-I317 android 4.1.1 because I could only access the download mode. I went to go and do an OTA update to 4.3 (I think I messed up right here). It went fine up until it restarted and and froze on the Galaxy Note 2 logo. I can still access Download mode but I cant get into either stock recovery or the custom recovery mode. I have tried flashing three different stock roms and Odin says it passed but it just reboots and stays on that logo. Please help I am not in the position to buy or replace a new phone (I'm only 14).

ZLederman

Jun 24, 2014
I am happy to be a brand new member of XDA :D
I am also a noob:/ I have been on this website for a while now and have found nothing for my problem with my SGH-I317 Galaxy Note 2...
My Problem- I installed CWM custom recovery it wokred fine I installed CM 10 (that was a week ago). yestarday I went to turn on my phone when i woke up. It showed the "Samsung Galaxy Note II" and then went CRAZY the logo spazzed and then just turned black. I immediatly went into odin and flashed my only stock rom the SGH-I317 android 4.1.1 because I could only access the download mode. I went to go and do an OTA update to 4.3 (I think I messed up right here). It went fine up until it restarted and and froze on the Galaxy Note 2 logo. I can still access Download mode but I cant get into either stock recovery or the custom recovery mode. I have tried flashing three different stock roms and Odin says it passed but it just reboots and stays on that logo. Please help I am not in the position to buy or replace a new phone (I'm only 14).

Fixed It :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Good to hear that it's fixed.

Always tell us how you fixed it - might be of interest for others having the same problems