[MOD] Disable Headphone Volume Warning

Search This thread

townsenk

Oct 23, 2010
It does what it says. It disables the "Safe" Volume warning pop-up the first time you plug in headphones

ODEXED only for now because that's how I roll :)

Devs feel free to DeOdex and post update if desired. I will get around to it eventually. My device is Odexed and I don't have a platform to test

Again this is for NE5 ODEXED only

Enjoy!

Attachments

• ODEXED-NE5-Vol_Nag_Remover.zip
    5.2 MB · Views: 495

Y.G.

Jul 14, 2012
Odex gettin love first.
qGLPWkC.png

X

Xdaoscar996

I dont know what went wrong but is there any way to undo this.

I flashed but after reboot i get FC on any app i click on and the messege keeps popping up even after pressing ok
Only way to solve is to reboot.

after i reboot if i leave my phone untouched it just reboots.

reverepats

Dec 22, 2010
Boston,MA
I dont know what went wrong but is there any way to undo this.

I flashed but after reboot i get FC on any app i click on and the messege keeps popping up even after pressing ok
Only way to solve is to reboot.

after i reboot if i leave my phone untouched it just reboots.

Are you on a Odexed or Deodexed ROM?

Or what specific rom are ya runnjngp

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

X

Xdaoscar996

Are you on a Odexed or Deodexed ROM?

Or what specific rom are ya runnjngp

im on stock rom,

I havent been able to use my phone all day because of the fc.

The FC come from pandora and chrome even after i reboot

---------- Post added at 05:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 AM ----------

im on stock rom,

if i dont touch my phone i unlock and after the fc;s it just goes into endeless bootloop

how can i undo this.
any help please

reverepats

Dec 22, 2010
Boston,MA
im on stock rom,

---------- Post added at 05:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 AM ----------

how can i undo this.
any help please

You don't have a backup in your current rom?

townsenk

Oct 23, 2010
im on stock rom,

how can i undo this.
any help please

You can try and delete the Cache and Dalvik from recovery and see if that helps. Otherwise the only solution is to replace the framework.jar and framework.odex with a backup version. These can be extracted from any of the unmodified NE5 ROMS zip files and installed with root explorer or the like. assuming that those files weren't modified to begin with. It should work. This is the first report of any problem. Has anyone else experienced any negative effects from this mod?

X

Xdaoscar996

You can try and delete the Cache and Dalvik from recovery and see if that helps. Otherwise the only solution is to replace the framework.jar and framework.odex with a backup version. These can be extracted from any of the unmodified NE5 ROMS zip files and installed with root explorer or the like. assuming that those files weren't modified to begin with. It should work. This is the first report of any problem. Has anyone else experienced any negative effects from this mod?

well i cant access the root because the fc's notification doesnt let me use the phone.

jackrabbit72380

Mar 10, 2011
Trenton
www.landsoftworks.host22.com
i flashed this on my phone now i cant get past the sprint spark yellow screen. and i had no backup!
how can i fix it? can i?

can anyone make a flashable of the 4.2.2 framework from stock tw rom please!?

i need to get my stock rom back up and running!

hope someone can help me im in a bit of trouble here!

framework.jar

&
framework.odex

Last edited:

tdunham

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 21, 2008
TampaBay
i flashed this on my phone now i cant get past the sprint spark yellow screen. and i had no backup!
how can i fix it? can i?

framework.jar

&
framework.odex
Probably not going to happen. It looks like you are on Tmobile and we do not have the stock files for whatever rom you are running since this is a Sprint thread.

Reactions: prboy1969

jackrabbit72380

Mar 10, 2011
Trenton
Probably not going to happen. It looks like you are on Tmobile and we do not have the stock files for whatever rom you are running since this is a Sprint thread.

no im using a sprint SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 phone PLEASE HELP!
MY OLD PHONE WAS ON TMOBILE. I JUST HAVE NOT UPDATED MY PROFILE IN A WILE.

WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD A unmodified NE5 ROM?

Last edited:

tdunham

Jun 21, 2008
TampaBay
Here are the stock framework.jar odex files.
Must have custom recovery and be rooted to flash in recovery.

Attachments

• NE5.Stock.Odex.Framework.jar.zip
    5.7 MB · Views: 9

jackrabbit72380

Mar 10, 2011
Trenton
Here are the stock framework.jar odex files.
Must have custom recovery and be rooted to flash in recovery.
problum is i don't know if i was on mf9 or ne5 hopefuly this works thanks so much will report back.

nope didn't work. flashed with twrp and still im stuck on the sprint spark screen.
& i cant download any of the firmwire files i need the links are dead..

Last edited:

tdunham

Jun 21, 2008
TampaBay

jackrabbit72380

Mar 10, 2011
Trenton
Thanks for the help! tdunham Im haveing some trouble downloading the roms though. seems im plagued with server errors. but ill keep trying.

on another note this mod has really caused me some trouble.

I delete the Cache and Dalvik from recovery - it didn't help!
Otherwise the only solution is to replace the framework.jar and framework.odex with a backup version - it didn't help!

I tryed everything in my power to fix what the mod broke. with no luck what so ever.
flashed a zip with the proper original framework.jar and framework.odex files and then I got stuck at the sprint spark yellow boot screen i wish there was a simple zip i could flash to fix this problum as i am really not happy about haveing to wipe my phone and download a full rom to reflash.
I cant get accsess to the firmwires I need. the servers keep reseting my download and the servers don't support resuming.

why am i stuck at the boot screen after flashing this in the first place?

Last edited:

tdunham

Jun 21, 2008
TampaBay
Thanks for the help! tdunham Im haveing some trouble downloading the roms though. seems im plagued with server errors. but ill keep trying.

on another note this mod has really caused me some trouble.

I delete the Cache and Dalvik from recovery - it didn't help!
Otherwise the only solution is to replace the framework.jar and framework.odex with a backup version - it didn't help!

I tryed everything in my power to fix what the mod broke. with no luck what so ever.
flashed a zip with the proper original framework.jar and framework.odex files and then I got stuck at the sprint spark yellow boot screen i wish there was a simple zip i could flash to fix this problum as i am really not happy about haveing to wipe my phone and download a full rom to reflash.
I cant get accsess to the firmwires I need. the servers keep reseting my download and the servers don't support resuming.

why am i stuck at the boot screen after flashing this in the first place?
Sorry, there isn't anything else I can suggest.
You are going to have to do a full wipe and install of a rom. I recommend installing one of the NE5 deodexed versions that are available.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It does what it says. It disables the "Safe" Volume warning pop-up the first time you plug in headphones

ODEXED only for now because that's how I roll :)

Devs feel free to DeOdex and post update if desired. I will get around to it eventually. My device is Odexed and I don't have a platform to test

Again this is for NE5 ODEXED only

Enjoy!
    how can i fix it? can i?

framework.jar

&
    framework.odex