[THEME] Blackmod Enhanced DL09

Search This thread

ellisz

Oct 10, 2010
Thanks! Do you know if all of the themes in your rom manager file will work with JT's clean rom? I ran the Blackmod enhanced on JT's clean DI01 version but not sure about the other themes. Are they they same files I can DL from this forum? Was not sure if any of these are tweaked for specic roms?

Also, does the Blackmod enhanced have the battery percentage or did you scrap that all together? I saw there is a battery mod for DJ05 but was not sure if it will play nice with other themes?

Thanks

Ratman2356

Dec 4, 2010
captivate

Long shot but doesn't hurt to ask. Any chance this might work on a captivate? Would kill for an extended softkey backlight. Anyone try it yet?

tapout27

Aug 14, 2009
Nashville
Does the theme link in the OP have the normal blue Fascinate battery or the circle battery mod? I'm looking for black bar with Fascinate stock blue battery.....?

sonofskywalker3

Jan 22, 2009
it's got the accurate battery, but i'll tell you a secret:

I "stole" Blackmod from stanrc's metamorph theme (credit given in OP), and added the accurate battery and power options. you can use the files from this post
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=797244&highlight=blackmod

that will retheme the stock dl09 (or any rom) without adding the accurate battery. use the "back to stock framework zip" somewhere on this board if you've already got the accurate battery one installed, then use metamorph to apply this theme.

tapout27

Aug 14, 2009
Nashville
it's got the accurate battery, but i'll tell you a secret:

I "stole" Blackmod from stanrc's metamorph theme (credit given in OP), and added the accurate battery and power options. you can use the files from this post
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=797244&highlight=blackmod

that will retheme the stock dl09 (or any rom) without adding the accurate battery. use the "back to stock framework zip" somewhere on this board if you've already got the accurate battery one installed, then use metamorph to apply this theme.

awesome im gonna give it a shot.....thanks alot

Kevin Gossett

Oct 14, 2010
North Texas
I saw it asked in an earlier post but didn't see an answer... Can the round battery be used with this theme? I'm still rocking Dark Gloss Mod on DI01 because there isn't a theme quite like it for DJ05/DL09 (although with the round battery this theme would be pretty close)

Dec 23, 2010
So i installed this theme, and i have the puzzle piece lock screen by default, before i had the slider with superclean .4, can i get this back? I see in ROM manager there is an option but says its for dl05

sonofskywalker3

Jan 22, 2009
I saw it asked in an earlier post but didn't see an answer... Can the round battery be used with this theme? I'm still rocking Dark Gloss Mod on DI01 because there isn't a theme quite like it for DJ05/DL09 (although with the round battery this theme would be pretty close)

This has the green round accurate battery mod. Installing a different battery mod through metamorph should work fine, but not in clockworkmod because it would replace the whole bar. you could install whatever battery you want, then use the metamorph theme from the previous post and it should work.

So i installed this theme, and i have the puzzle piece lock screen by default, before i had the slider with superclean .4, can i get this back? I see in ROM manager there is an option but says its for dl05

the AOSP lockscreen for dl09 is in adrynalyns topic of the dl09 release, and will be available in rom manager later today.