[Q] WiFi stuck on turning on?

Search This thread

King^

May 4, 2014
Hello! I had just put the bobcat rom on my note 3 and ever since the wifi has been just saying "Turning on" it never turns on. It worked before. I tried dialing *#0011#* and i turned off the power saving mode and nothing. I read up to dial *#*#526#*#* but nothing came up so that took me nowhere.

this is a really frustrating issue!!!

MystaMagoo

Nov 15, 2008
www.teamagoo.uk
Hello! I had just put the bobcat rom on my note 3 and ever since the wifi has been just saying "Turning on" it never turns on. It worked before. I tried dialing *#0011#* and i turned off the power saving mode and nothing. I read up to dial *#*#526#*#* but nothing came up so that took me nowhere.

should ask in the bobcat rom

nabilsweet007

Dec 14, 2012
This is problem in stock kernel..but u can sort it out u need root explorer
2.go to system then build.prop
then edit it
n search line
ro.securestorage.support=true

change to false

ro.securestorage.support=false
and save it then rebothis method 100 % wotks

if not then this
media.commonsource.enable=true to false
good luck

King^

May 4, 2014
This is problem in stock kernel..but u can sort it out u need root explorer
2.go to system then build.prop
then edit it
n search line
ro.securestorage.support=true

change to false

ro.securestorage.support=false
and save it then rebothis method 100 % wotks

if not then this
media.commonsource.enable=true to false
good luck

I already tried all that. I think the problem may be I don't have the wifi drivers because nothing is coming up for wifi. Should I go back to stock rom and reload bobcat?

kyndig

Dec 17, 2008

Hey, i know this is an old thread. but if you havent found a solution maybe this will help (from playstore, sorry im too noob, cant post outside link yet)
Fxr Wifi fix and rescue
by: Brilliapps

i had the same problem (wifi stuck on turning on ) for a few wweeks on my exynos n900. tried different roms, kernels,bootloaders. basebands and nothing works.

tried that app a few mins ago wwithout expecting anything. and it works!!!! hope it'll last