Search This thread
Pure stock 4.4.4 KTU84P

Features
  • Pre-Rooted with SuperSU
  • Busybox
  • Zip Align
  • ADB as root (Remount)
  • Odex or De-Odex

Considering that I have a rooted stock 4.43 Nexus 7 (2013) LTE device, I would love to flash a ZIP in custom recovery. I was very tempted to use your ZIP file. BUT I don't see any mention as to whether this image is compatible with the LTE models. Judging from when you announced availability, I am guessing that this is for the WiFi-only models (and not also for the LTE-enabled models).

Can you clarify? May I also suggest that you edit the OP to specify which Nexus 7 (2013) models this ZIP is compatible with?

Puzzlegirl

Nov 16, 2010
Southampton
Considering that I have a rooted stock 4.43 Nexus 7 (2013) LTE device, I would love to flash a ZIP in custom recovery. I was very tempted to use your ZIP file. BUT I don't see any mention as to whether this image is compatible with the LTE models. Judging from when you announced availability, I am guessing that this is for the WiFi-only models (and not also for the LTE-enabled models).

Can you clarify? May I also suggest that you edit the OP to specify which Nexus 7 (2013) models this ZIP is compatible with?

Why don't you look in the LTE thread?!

Reactions: goattee

timrock

Dec 10, 2010
If I flash this ROM, would I eventually get prompted to update to 5.0? I don't want 5.0 right now, since some of my apps don't work with it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

brenty108

Jan 12, 2011
santa flora
Hi can you please fix the link for the mirror? It's not working. And I know it's no longer on your site. I use stock 4.4.4 to game because of the low gaming performance. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: elevatorguy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Pure stock 4.4.4 KTU84P

Features
    • Pre-Rooted with SuperSU
    • Busybox
    • Zip Align
    • ADB as root (Remount)
    • Odex or De-Odex

Hit Thanks before downloading ;)

Download [

Mirrors
    DeOdex Mirror HERE!
    Odex Mirror HERE!

Sharing Policy

• The spirit of Open Source is to share your knowledge and files with the rest of the world so they can improve on what you do when possible. This is also my philosophy!
    • You are free to use this ROM or any part of this ROM any way you like!
    • Consider this your permission! Please do not PM me asking if its OK to build off this ROM. Permission granted!
    • However this does not include my CleanROM series of ROMS. Please do not use those without contacting me first!
    • This ROM is not a CleanROM. Its a stock rooted and all yours!

Hit Thanks! ;)
    Hows that for Fast?!?! ;) :p
    This is not CleanROM. This is only a Stock Rooted ROM. CleanROM will be later this weekend.
    All files up!

Same bootloader as the first 4.4.x ROM so no need to update.

Enjoy!