[CHT1.8][MOD]Smaller "Unlocker" for HDMini Lockscreen [v0.91]

Search This thread

G-ThGraf

Dec 8, 2009
Paris
Okey so I make you a cab for smaller icon and i add the unlock icon?

EDIT: you send me the custom file ^^ Because you instal my cab :D

Hum try to uninstall my cab, soft reset (lookf if the originals files are here (lock your screen)) and then send me the files

Last edited:

Syrus01

Jun 3, 2009
Okey so I make you a cab for smaller icon and i add the unlock icon?

EDIT: you send me the custom file ^^ Because you instal my cab :D

Hum try to uninstall my cab, soft reset (lookf if the originals files are here (lock your screen)) and then send me the files

Facepalm myself! ;-)
Seems like brain.exe has crashed because of a buffer overflow in the excitement-driver :-D

Sorry for the wrong file, there your go... (view attachement)

I would like to have a new uncompressed cab with the smaller notification icons and your icon+arrow gfx on the larger original lockbar. That would be awesome.

THX in advance!

btw: uninstalling your mod ended up in an invisible lockbar so I reinstalled CHT

Attachments

• 50F29E37_manila.zip
    1.2 KB · Views: 1

Syrus01

Jun 3, 2009
Test it, i've already your .psd, so if you need a small modification i can (i think)

Hi ThGraf,

thanks for the cab, works fine. I attached a screenshot for you. Notification icons are perfectly aligned to the brighter bar in the middle *thumbsup* but it would be nice if your custom unlock icon could be also aligned to the middel of brighter bar and you could shrink your custom icon a bit.

I added a comparison shot for you. It would be perfect if you could make your custom unlock icon the same size and colour as the one of your original smaller lockbar, just move it a little bit up so its in the middle of the light grey bar.

Thank you so much!

Attachments

• compare.jpg
    compare.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 31
  • 2010611_001.jpg
    2010611_001.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 37
Last edited: