[APP][2.2+] Autohub - The App For Gear Heads

Search This thread

Hondroid

Oct 1, 2013
New York
www.facebook.com
I made this app for all the fellow gear heads out there.
Get the latest version free from the Play Store here http://goo.gl/slUHAC

News, Pictures, Videos, Podcast all about cars from:
Jalopnik
Autoblog
Hooniverse
Bring A Trailer
Car And Driver
CarBuzz
TopGear
/Drive
Jay Leno's Garage

Let me know what you think and if you have any ideas for more sources, names, themes or icons let me know by replying to this thread. If you enjoy it please leave your thoughts in a review on the Play Store. Thank You!

Screenshot_2014-03-03-16-53-37_galaxys4_black_portrait.jpg
Screenshot_2014-03-03-16-53-56_galaxys4_black_portrait.jpg
Screenshot_2014-03-03-17-03-05_galaxys4_black_portrait.jpg
galaxys4_black_landscape.jpg

XDA Review: http://goo.gl/j91BOF

(Latest version (1.1) is on the Play Store only)
Autohub 1.0
View attachment 2625582

Last edited:

JohnnnyBG

Mar 8, 2011
I've been waiting for an app like this since I tried Appy geek, and it's finally here :)

After a short test, I like it. It needs more sources though, is there an option to find them, just I can't see it, or is it left for future builds?

Push notifications would be nice, in the future, for now it's rather good as it is!

Edit: I have first posted, and then saw that you've already mentioned sources. For starters, I would add Auto Express and Autocar videos.

I'll keep using the app and give more info in the future :) Thumbs up!

Last edited:
Reactions: Hondroid

Hondroid

Oct 1, 2013
New York
www.facebook.com
I've been waiting for an app like this since I tried Appy geek, and it's finally here :)

After a short test, I like it. It needs more sources though, is there an option to find them, just I can't see it, or is it left for future builds?

Push notifications would be nice, in the future, for now it's rather good as it is!
Thanks! Those are most of them I know. Anymore you recommend? And are you not getting notifications?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

JerryGNYC

Jun 28, 2010
You can't get here from there...
Update notifications are working fine on my SGS4 (though I turned them off this morning).

Used the app during my commute this morning. Working great. Already shared a few links. :D

I'm thinking that it would be nice to be able to toggle notifications by feed. Say like I just wanted to know when Car and Driver, and Road & Track were updated, but not others.

Hondroid

Oct 1, 2013
New York
www.facebook.com
Update notifications are working fine on my SGS4 (though I turned them off this morning).

Used the app during my commute this morning. Working great. Already shared a few links. :D

I'm thinking that it would be nice to be able to toggle notifications by feed. Say like I just wanted to know when Car and Driver, and Road & Track were updated, but not others.

Working on that! Thanks! :)

Reactions: JerryGNYC

JohnnnyBG

Mar 8, 2011
I haven't got many posts, so I still have restriction when it comes to posting (and editing my posts) speed, sorry for confusing posts...

I didn't get notifications yet, but give it just a bit more time (it's possible that I've changed something outside of the app, so it could be my bad). I'll report on this again.

I'm sure plenty of people would be interested in tuner sites rss, so this could be nice to add, but it can wait (because that will probably demand special category if you put in many sources).

Also, if you need beta testers, I'm your man :)

Hondroid

Oct 1, 2013
New York
www.facebook.com
I haven't got many posts, so I still have restriction when it comes to posting (and editing my posts) speed, sorry for confusing posts...

I didn't get notifications yet, but give it just a bit more time (it's possible that I've changed something outside of the app, so it could be my bad). I'll report on this again.

I'm sure plenty of people would be interested in tuner sites rss, so this could be nice to add, but it can wait (because that will probably demand special category if you put in many sources).

Also, if you need beta testers, I'm your man :)

Thanks a lot and that will probably be in future versions ;D

JohnnnyBG

Mar 8, 2011
Just to quickly reply, updates work normally, it wasn't apps fault they didn't pop up previously!

JohnnnyBG

Mar 8, 2011
I've tried the app on both tablet, and a phone, and it looks good on both. One thing surprised me - my phone has KitKat on it, no flash, yet it seems I've played a pure flash video from the app (it wasn't in videos section, but a part of the article).

JohnnnyBG

Mar 8, 2011
Not sure, to be honest. It was pretty early in the morning, so it's possible that I was just still sleepy.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I made this app for all the fellow gear heads out there.
    Get the latest version free from the Play Store here http://goo.gl/slUHAC

News, Pictures, Videos, Podcast all about cars from:
    Jalopnik
    Autoblog
    Hooniverse
    Bring A Trailer
    Car And Driver
    CarBuzz
    TopGear
    /Drive
    Jay Leno's Garage

Let me know what you think and if you have any ideas for more sources, names, themes or icons let me know by replying to this thread. If you enjoy it please leave your thoughts in a review on the Play Store. Thank You!

Screenshot_2014-03-03-16-53-37_galaxys4_black_portrait.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-03-03-16-53-56_galaxys4_black_portrait.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-03-03-17-03-05_galaxys4_black_portrait.jpg
    galaxys4_black_landscape.jpg

XDA Review: http://goo.gl/j91BOF

(Latest version (1.1) is on the Play Store only)
    Autohub 1.0
    View attachment 2625582
    Will check this out, thanks!

Edit: I have first posted, and then saw that you've already mentioned sources. For starters, I would add Auto Express and Autocar videos.

I'll keep using the app and give more info in the future :) Thumbs up!

Working on that! Thanks! :)