[MAY3][ROM] SlimGen|v1.6.0|CM7/NIGHTLY based|p500|Both Basebands|2.3.7|.32|.35|

Search This thread

SethPDA

SlimGen V1.6.0

Get the SlimGen Wallpaper HERE!!!
SlimGen site has been made! Visit regularly for exclusive features! http://www.sethworkz.tk/

What is SlimGen?
-SlimGen is a CyanogenMod based ROM which is focused on being the fastest and slimmest ROM for the LG Optimus One (Slim = because it's slim(not for filesize,but it's missing useless apps) / Gen = comes from cyanoGENmod,because it is based on CM7)

Why did you create SlimGen ROM?There are many other ROMs for the P500.
-The main reason I created this ROM is because I don't like bloatware at all. Also I don't like having installed such apps on my phone which I personally will never EVER use so I thought I make my own rom without having that stuff. I never thought I will release it to the public. But then my brother and even my friends liked using the rom and so I decided to release it here on XDA.

What do you expect from the community?
-Nothing at all. I made this ROM for myself,but because of the great feedback I got,I thought to release it to the public. The only thing you can do for me,is to donate any amount if you like my work. That's all.

How to install the ROM?
-Scroll down.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

ROM Features:

1. !OLD BASEBAND! ROM is based on mik'OS CyanogenMod7 port for the LG Optimus One (Android version 2.3.7)
  2. !NEW BASEBAND! ROM is based on every days latest CM7 nightly (Android version 2.3.7)
  3. Two new ROMs featuring different resolutions!
  4. CPU clock: min 122Mhz ; Max overclock is 787Mhz using Smartass or Interactive governor.
  5. New Adreno Graphic Drivers! [4/27/2012]
  6. USB Duo feature[(you can mount your sd and use usb debugging at the same time)this feature is already present in new baseband roms,I just added it to old baseband rom aswell]
  7. Debugging over Network feature added(you can use debugging mode over your WiFi or even your data connection.)
  8. Default theme is IceCreamSandwich theme
  9. Added new lib files for better/faster/smoother 3D graphical experience!
  10. APP2SD - Can move any app to sd card
  11. Custom framework-res.apk
  12. Bootanimation: CyanogenMod9 boot
  13. ICS animations/transitions/rotate animation
  14. Zipaligned
  15. Deodexed
  16. Optimized
  17. Superuser
  18. Busybox
  19. VM Heap size: 32m
  20. Kernel for old baseband: 2.6.32.42-franco.Kernel.v18 mik@mik-desktop #7 (you can flash a newer franco kernel or even goldenleaf if you like)
  21. Kernel for new baseband: ta-gb1.2
  22. Hardware acceleration ON
  23. JIT ON
  24. data/app enabled so you can update/uninstall some system apps
  25. Ubuntu FONT for overall interface
  26. Clockopia font replaced by stock ICS clock font CLICK HERE TO SEE IT IN ACTION
  27. Default launcher is: Nemus Launcher (demonstration of launcher here)
  28. Custom apks
  29. Bloatware removed
  30. Removed a bunch of sounds and left only the most used ones(to reduce size)
  31. Newest Market apk
  32. Custom sliding tab lockscreen[(see below)based on Motorola Droid RAZR lockscreen)
  33. Custom ring lockscreen[(also see below)based on ICS lockscreen,not very useful now because it has been added to the latest nightly build]
  34. Added 3 new ring lockscreens by default in nightly
  35. CMWallpapers.apk modified with replacing CM wallpaper with ICS wallpaper
  36. Custom made app especially for this ROM!(see below)

BUGS:
-Not showing real Baseband version(not big problem anyway)
-Flickering unkown icon to the left of wifi icon (in version 1.5.2 or lower, it is now fixed in 1.6.0)
-In some rare cases,lockscreen wouldn't turn on,just showing wallpaper and statusbar(for now,just reboot the device,gonna fix it asap) FIXED
-If other bugs appear other than the listed above,than it isn't my ROM's fault,it's the nightly build's fault. Blame them,not my rom. I just use their rom,it's their job to fix it.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Custom made app for SlimGen is here: App Inventory

NEW SCREENSHOTS

Resolution comparison:

Old: NEW:
shot000001b.png
shot000002h.png

App drawer: Running app list:

shot000004j.png
shot000006r.png

Menu:

shot000007t.png

Settings: About:

shot000008u.png
shot000010v.png

Clean homescreen:

shot000011.png

Messaging: Messages:

shot000013o.png
shot000015.png

Sliding tab lockscreen:

shot000017.png

Holo ring lockscreen: ICS lockscreen:

shot000020.png
shot000018f.png

Statusbar:

shot000022.png

Dialer:

shot000027.png

Retro Froyo Theme: Retro Froyo Theme menu:

shot000023.png
shot000025.png

Retro Froyo Theme statusbar:

screenshot000001x.png

ROM Updater: BETA

Benchmark antutu:
729Mhz 787Mhz
shot000034.png
shot000036.png

Neocore:

DOWNLOAD

ROMS:

v1.3
OLD BASEBAND (mik'os CM7 base) - Stable - NO MORE UPDATED
http://www.mediafire.com/?llrhqq4ntqxb148
or
http://minus.com/mboTtpsaHU#1
NEW BASEBAND
v1.5.2 Nightly - STABLE [3/16/2012] - WITH Resolution Change! OUTDATED
http://www.mediafire.com/?ugzn19xanrs8gms
v1.5.2 Nightly - STABLE [3/16/2012] - WITHOUT Resolution Change! OUTDATED
http://www.mediafire.com/?doqyqn5shvvjtoo
See the difference here:
Settings: WITH RES CHANGE / WITHOUT RES CHANGE
Music player: WITH RES CHANGE / WITHOUT RES CHANGE
Compatibility problem fix here: (This fix is for version 1.5.2 or lower)
http://www.mediafire.com/?55smelywdac77cb

v1.6.0 Nightly - Stable
[4/28/2012]
http://code.google.com/p/slimgen-project-for-lgp500/
BugFix for updater app #1
http://www.sethworkz.noads.biz/romupdate/updaterupdate1.zip

HOW TO FLASH:

-Recommended AmonRA 3.0.6 Recovery!
-Wipe EVERYTHING! Data,Cache,dalvik,system!
-Flash the ROM then reboot.
-ENJOY!

Info: the updater zip is not signed, disable check for certificate in recovery. If for some reason the ROM doesn't boot after installing this update, just reflash the rom and it will be ok.

Info:
LCD density change(or resolution change) shrinks down the whole user interface by dividing the number of pixels by 25% but still maintaining a readable text even on our devices. It's mainly a placebo to fool your eye that you have a WVGA screen devices, which obviously you don't. In my opinion, everything looks better with the resolution change. More things fit into the screen allowing you to read more, and swipe less.

(Keep in mind that all original nightly builds contain many bugs which obviously I cannot and will not fix,that is the CM7 team's job to fix those. So if you find or encounter any bugs during using the ROM,blame them,not me. Thank you)

ToDo:

-upgrade to Android version 4.0.3 [ DONE!] CHECK SLIMGEN 2.0!

BASEBAND UPDATE

For those who want to upgrade to new baseband,please refer to this post:
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=22702090&postcount=92

If you have any questions,just ask here on XDA or on twitter: sethpda
I would love to hear some suggestions for future releases or opinions of the ROM(it is my first one)

Use the Thanks button if you like my work ^_^​

Really BIG Thanks to:
mik_os for the CM7 port for P500
CM Team for CM Nightlies
DaxIΠFIΠITY for helping to fix bugs
rk00064 for his 3D lib files for improving gaming performance
Aelyus for solving the compatibility issue
kalya1 for testing every version of my ROM ^_^
Google for Android

Last edited:

SethPDA

Changelogs:

5/03/2012: Updater App BugFix #1

• Rom Updater app has been updated, fixed an issue when updater didn't found any updates even if their were. This should solve the problem. If for some reason, the ROM doesn't start after flashing the update, just reflash the rom and it will work again.

4/28/2012: v1.6.0

• SlimGen site has been made! Visit regularly for exclusive features! http://www.sethworkz.tk/
  • Future versions will feature the resolution change, I will not make roms without it because as I mentioned above, I make this for myself. I like the res change much cuz I can see more of the screen. If you guys don't like it, you can change it in the build.prop to the original one.
Open build.prop in Root Explorer and scroll to the bottom. You will find a line like this:
ro.sf.lcd_density=120
Change it to 160 and save it, then reboot and you will have the original resolution if you like that one more.
ro.sf.lcd_density=160

• [BETA] NEW ROM Updater app is included! No need to download from XDA then copy it to your sd card and then flash! NO! Just open the updater app, check for updates, and if there is an update, it automatically downloads it for you and reboots in recovery! I had to implement this because many people are kinda lazy (like I am) and this will ease their rom updating process more.
  • New Adreno Graphics Drivers implemented! [4/27/2012] (With these drivers, GTA3 can be played at a constant 20-25fps!!!)
  • Kernel Governor tweaks and fixes
  • Root Explorer is now the default file explorer! (by request)
  • Google Play Compatibility issue fixed!
  • Some other stuff I can't remember now...

3/16/2012: v1.5.2

• Two new ROM versions released! Normal rom and a new rom featuring the LCD Density/Resolution change! See the difference here:

LCD density change(or resolution change) shrinks down the whole user interface by dividing the number of pixels by 25% but still maintaining a readable text even on our devices. It's mainly a placebo to fool your eye that you have a WVGA screen devices, which obviously you don't. In my opinion, everything looks better with the resolution change. More things fit into the screen allowing you to read more, and swipe less.
  • Kernel changed from stock Cyanogen to ta-gb1.2 for stability and GREAT battery life!
  • Default theme is IceCreamSandwich theme
  • Added new lib files for better/faster/smoother 3D graphical experience!

2/16/2012: v1.5.1 #30

• Fixed a bug where the Wi-Fi gave an error and couldn't connect
  • Fixed a case when data enabled was loosing signal too frequently,unable to download anything
  • Font reverted to stock font

2/15/2012: v1.5 #30 (Bunch of changes)

• Email.apk readded to the rom by request although it was not necesarry for syncing calendar. Anyway if you don't email.apk just uninstall.
  • Readded Cyanbread theme by request
  • Fixed random reboots. Now it should work well. If it still has problems, report here, although I am not responsible for them. Nightly builds are buggy, not my job to fix them.
  • Font changed from Ubuntu to Cantarell. For some users it was hard to read the slim letters of Ubuntu font.
  • Added a bunch of ringtones and notification sounds by request.
  • Removed my own ICS lockscreen because nightly already has included the holo lockscreen which is the same
  • Other things that I don't remember now but will update the list later.
Nightly updates:

1. FM fixed to respect upper and lower freq limits
  2. Don't animate rotations when screen is off
  3. Change proximity behaviour for devices w/ fixed keyboard
  4. Now cyanbread is the default theme
  5. Unfreeze display even if screen is off
  6. Fix images being scaled incorrectly.
  7. Improve scrolling cache (ported from ICS)
  8. Add safety net for notification swipe handling.
  9. Furtherly fix up notification swipe handling.
  10. Additional landscape layout for sim pin unlock
  11. Add notification type constants.
  12. libaudio-msm7x30: initial E739 audio support

2/2/2012: v1.4 #20

• Clockopia font replaced by stock ICS font. Check it out HERE
  • Re-added DSPManager by request
  • Added Revamped Ring lockscreen
  • Added Holo Ring lockscreen
  • Added Blade Ring lockscreen
  • Added option to disable scrolling cache
  • Added support for BCM20xx chipsets, to improve FM radio seek algorithm
  • Other things which I can't remember now but will update it later

2/1/2012: v1.3 #18

• Removed adfad666 based roms due to random bootloops. They were highly unstable and it caused the phone to crash. Nightlies are more reliable so future releases will include ONLY nightly roms.

1/31/2012: v1.3

• Updated all ROM to version 1.3
  • Version 1.3 includes bug fixes aswell as added Google Music app by request
  • Kernel has been changed from franco's kernel to default cyanogenmod kernel. You can still flash your own kernel if you want
  • ICS animations/transitions/rotate animations added from nightly
  • Multirom support added
  • Bootloop problem fixed totally,the temp fix is no more needed,link deleted.
  • Support for mik'os cm7 based SlimGen has ended,no more updates
  • Support for adfad666's cm7.2 based SlimGen has ended,no more updates
  • Other stuff that I am too lazy to remember

1/28/2012:

• BootLoop fix uploaded,for those who have bootloop problem.

1/27/2012: v1.2
  • Build for NEW Baseband CM7 nightly #14 added

1/26/2012: v1.2
  • Build for old baseband (adfad666 CM7.2 A8 base) added by request
  • Build for new baseband (adfad666 CM7.2 N2 base) added by request
  • Build for NEW Baseband CM7 nightly #13 added

Last edited:

cure25

Aug 5, 2011
gurgaon
OnePlus 8T
Dude when u r creating a post,u should not post url directly.
U should go into more option and select insert url and than u should paste your url.than we can directly go to the link and it will be sepratly highlighted like dis

www..........www

SethPDA

I know there exists that rom,but as I mentioned before,I created this ROM for myself,so I wanted my OWN apps and OWN features.
For example I don't know any rom which has the feature of USB DUO which mounts your sd card and in the same time you can use USB debugging aswell.
I understand that this isn't the slimmest rom ever,but for me,it's perfect,only my friends and brother convinced me to share it to XDA :)

Reactions: pantisflorin

dnle71

Nov 9, 2011
well! you could try cm nightlies..and try roqu3's new modded kernel as well.

-Eternox-

Nov 17, 2011
greater noida
keep updating your rom with each nightly build...so that we could test with which nightly build your rom is most compatible with....until the stable build is released!!!!!
JUST A PIECE OF ADVICE :)

Reactions: optidroid

aspee

Aug 7, 2011
mumbai
www.aspeeration.tk
just one tip
don't install launcher as data/app cause if people restore there data nandroid backup and then boot they will don't have any launcher in rom cause data/app is formatted

SethPDA

keep updating your rom with each nightly build...so that we could test with which nightly build your rom is most compatible with....until the stable build is released!!!!!
JUST A PIECE OF ADVICE :)

I will keep it updating with every each new nightly ;) Keep an eye on this thread for news :D

thank
offline charge?
battery drain?:)

No offline charge because it is a CM7 based ROM,sry.
Battery can last for 2 days with listening to music. Playing games drains battery faster.

You want a slim ROM, BUT include menus launcher and framework themes. And why in gods name you based it on miks CM? !

Because I love CM7 based ROMs,they have more potential than stock roms or even modded roms based on stock ones. I know it's not the slimmest,but for me,this rom is perfect :)

I'll keep updating the rom with every nightly build comes out.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

SlimGen V1.6.0

Get the SlimGen Wallpaper HERE!!!
    SlimGen site has been made! Visit regularly for exclusive features! http://www.sethworkz.tk/

What is SlimGen?
    -SlimGen is a CyanogenMod based ROM which is focused on being the fastest and slimmest ROM for the LG Optimus One (Slim = because it's slim(not for filesize,but it's missing useless apps) / Gen = comes from cyanoGENmod,because it is based on CM7)

Why did you create SlimGen ROM?There are many other ROMs for the P500.
    -The main reason I created this ROM is because I don't like bloatware at all. Also I don't like having installed such apps on my phone which I personally will never EVER use so I thought I make my own rom without having that stuff. I never thought I will release it to the public. But then my brother and even my friends liked using the rom and so I decided to release it here on XDA.

What do you expect from the community?
    -Nothing at all. I made this ROM for myself,but because of the great feedback I got,I thought to release it to the public. The only thing you can do for me,is to donate any amount if you like my work. That's all.

How to install the ROM?
    -Scroll down.

ROM Features:

1. !OLD BASEBAND! ROM is based on mik'OS CyanogenMod7 port for the LG Optimus One (Android version 2.3.7)
    2. !NEW BASEBAND! ROM is based on every days latest CM7 nightly (Android version 2.3.7)
    3. Two new ROMs featuring different resolutions!
    4. CPU clock: min 122Mhz ; Max overclock is 787Mhz using Smartass or Interactive governor.
    5. New Adreno Graphic Drivers! [4/27/2012]
    6. USB Duo feature[(you can mount your sd and use usb debugging at the same time)this feature is already present in new baseband roms,I just added it to old baseband rom aswell]
    7. Debugging over Network feature added(you can use debugging mode over your WiFi or even your data connection.)
    8. Default theme is IceCreamSandwich theme
    9. Added new lib files for better/faster/smoother 3D graphical experience!
    10. APP2SD - Can move any app to sd card
    11. Custom framework-res.apk
    12. Bootanimation: CyanogenMod9 boot
    13. ICS animations/transitions/rotate animation
    14. Zipaligned
    15. Deodexed
    16. Optimized
    17. Superuser
    18. Busybox
    19. VM Heap size: 32m
    20. Kernel for old baseband: 2.6.32.42-franco.Kernel.v18 mik@mik-desktop #7 (you can flash a newer franco kernel or even goldenleaf if you like)
    21. Kernel for new baseband: ta-gb1.2
    22. Hardware acceleration ON
    23. JIT ON
    24. data/app enabled so you can update/uninstall some system apps
    25. Ubuntu FONT for overall interface
    26. Clockopia font replaced by stock ICS clock font CLICK HERE TO SEE IT IN ACTION
    27. Default launcher is: Nemus Launcher (demonstration of launcher here)
    28. Custom apks
    29. Bloatware removed
    30. Removed a bunch of sounds and left only the most used ones(to reduce size)
    31. Newest Market apk
    32. Custom sliding tab lockscreen[(see below)based on Motorola Droid RAZR lockscreen)
    33. Custom ring lockscreen[(also see below)based on ICS lockscreen,not very useful now because it has been added to the latest nightly build]
    34. Added 3 new ring lockscreens by default in nightly
    35. CMWallpapers.apk modified with replacing CM wallpaper with ICS wallpaper
    36. Custom made app especially for this ROM!(see below)

BUGS:
    -Not showing real Baseband version(not big problem anyway)
    -Flickering unkown icon to the left of wifi icon (in version 1.5.2 or lower, it is now fixed in 1.6.0)
    -In some rare cases,lockscreen wouldn't turn on,just showing wallpaper and statusbar(for now,just reboot the device,gonna fix it asap) FIXED
    -If other bugs appear other than the listed above,than it isn't my ROM's fault,it's the nightly build's fault. Blame them,not my rom. I just use their rom,it's their job to fix it.

Custom made app for SlimGen is here: App Inventory

NEW SCREENSHOTS

Resolution comparison:

Old: NEW:
    shot000001b.png
    shot000002h.png

App drawer: Running app list:

shot000004j.png
    shot000006r.png

Menu:

shot000007t.png

Settings: About:

shot000008u.png
    shot000010v.png

Clean homescreen:

shot000011.png

Messaging: Messages:

shot000013o.png
    shot000015.png

Sliding tab lockscreen:

shot000017.png

Holo ring lockscreen: ICS lockscreen:

shot000020.png
    shot000018f.png

Statusbar:

shot000022.png

Dialer:

shot000027.png

Retro Froyo Theme: Retro Froyo Theme menu:

shot000023.png
    shot000025.png

Retro Froyo Theme statusbar:

screenshot000001x.png

ROM Updater: BETA

Benchmark antutu:
    729Mhz 787Mhz
    shot000034.png
    shot000036.png

Neocore:

DOWNLOAD

ROMS:

v1.3
    OLD BASEBAND (mik'os CM7 base) - Stable - NO MORE UPDATED
    http://www.mediafire.com/?llrhqq4ntqxb148
    or
    http://minus.com/mboTtpsaHU#1
    NEW BASEBAND
    v1.5.2 Nightly - STABLE [3/16/2012] - WITH Resolution Change! OUTDATED
    http://www.mediafire.com/?ugzn19xanrs8gms
    v1.5.2 Nightly - STABLE [3/16/2012] - WITHOUT Resolution Change! OUTDATED
    http://www.mediafire.com/?doqyqn5shvvjtoo
    See the difference here:
    Compatibility problem fix here: (This fix is for version 1.5.2 or lower)
    http://www.mediafire.com/?55smelywdac77cb

v1.6.0 Nightly - Stable
    [4/28/2012]
    http://code.google.com/p/slimgen-project-for-lgp500/
    BugFix for updater app #1
    http://www.sethworkz.noads.biz/romupdate/updaterupdate1.zip

HOW TO FLASH:

-Recommended AmonRA 3.0.6 Recovery!
    -Wipe EVERYTHING! Data,Cache,dalvik,system!
    -Flash the ROM then reboot.
    -ENJOY!

Info: the updater zip is not signed, disable check for certificate in recovery. If for some reason the ROM doesn't boot after installing this update, just reflash the rom and it will be ok.

Info:

(Keep in mind that all original nightly builds contain many bugs which obviously I cannot and will not fix,that is the CM7 team's job to fix those. So if you find or encounter any bugs during using the ROM,blame them,not me. Thank you)

ToDo:

-upgrade to Android version 4.0.3 [ DONE!] CHECK SLIMGEN 2.0!

BASEBAND UPDATE

For those who want to upgrade to new baseband,please refer to this post:
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=22702090&postcount=92

If you have any questions,just ask here on XDA or on twitter: sethpda
    I would love to hear some suggestions for future releases or opinions of the ROM(it is my first one)

Use the Thanks button if you like my work ^_^​

Really BIG Thanks to:
    mik_os for the CM7 port for P500
    CM Team for CM Nightlies
    DaxIΠFIΠITY for helping to fix bugs
    rk00064 for his 3D lib files for improving gaming performance
    Aelyus for solving the compatibility issue
    kalya1 for testing every version of my ROM ^_^
    Google for Android

Changelogs:

5/03/2012: Updater App BugFix #1

• Rom Updater app has been updated, fixed an issue when updater didn't found any updates even if their were. This should solve the problem. If for some reason, the ROM doesn't start after flashing the update, just reflash the rom and it will work again.

4/28/2012: v1.6.0

• SlimGen site has been made! Visit regularly for exclusive features! http://www.sethworkz.tk/
    • Future versions will feature the resolution change, I will not make roms without it because as I mentioned above, I make this for myself. I like the res change much cuz I can see more of the screen. If you guys don't like it, you can change it in the build.prop to the original one.
    Open build.prop in Root Explorer and scroll to the bottom. You will find a line like this:
    ro.sf.lcd_density=120
    Change it to 160 and save it, then reboot and you will have the original resolution if you like that one more.
    ro.sf.lcd_density=160

• [BETA] NEW ROM Updater app is included! No need to download from XDA then copy it to your sd card and then flash! NO! Just open the updater app, check for updates, and if there is an update, it automatically downloads it for you and reboots in recovery! I had to implement this because many people are kinda lazy (like I am) and this will ease their rom updating process more.
    • New Adreno Graphics Drivers implemented! [4/27/2012] (With these drivers, GTA3 can be played at a constant 20-25fps!!!)
    • Kernel Governor tweaks and fixes
    • Root Explorer is now the default file explorer! (by request)
    • Google Play Compatibility issue fixed!
    • Some other stuff I can't remember now...

3/16/2012: v1.5.2

• Two new ROM versions released! Normal rom and a new rom featuring the LCD Density/Resolution change! See the difference here:

• Kernel changed from stock Cyanogen to ta-gb1.2 for stability and GREAT battery life!
    • Default theme is IceCreamSandwich theme
    • Added new lib files for better/faster/smoother 3D graphical experience!

2/16/2012: v1.5.1 #30

• Fixed a bug where the Wi-Fi gave an error and couldn't connect
    • Fixed a case when data enabled was loosing signal too frequently,unable to download anything
    • Font reverted to stock font

2/15/2012: v1.5 #30 (Bunch of changes)

• Email.apk readded to the rom by request although it was not necesarry for syncing calendar. Anyway if you don't email.apk just uninstall.
    • Readded Cyanbread theme by request
    • Fixed random reboots. Now it should work well. If it still has problems, report here, although I am not responsible for them. Nightly builds are buggy, not my job to fix them.
    • Font changed from Ubuntu to Cantarell. For some users it was hard to read the slim letters of Ubuntu font.
    • Added a bunch of ringtones and notification sounds by request.
    • Removed my own ICS lockscreen because nightly already has included the holo lockscreen which is the same
    • Other things that I don't remember now but will update the list later.
    Nightly updates:

1. FM fixed to respect upper and lower freq limits
    2. Don't animate rotations when screen is off
    3. Change proximity behaviour for devices w/ fixed keyboard
    4. Now cyanbread is the default theme
    5. Unfreeze display even if screen is off
    6. Fix images being scaled incorrectly.
    7. Improve scrolling cache (ported from ICS)
    8. Add safety net for notification swipe handling.
    9. Furtherly fix up notification swipe handling.
    10. Additional landscape layout for sim pin unlock
    11. Add notification type constants.
    12. libaudio-msm7x30: initial E739 audio support

2/2/2012: v1.4 #20

• Clockopia font replaced by stock ICS font. Check it out HERE
    • Re-added DSPManager by request
    • Added Revamped Ring lockscreen
    • Added Holo Ring lockscreen
    • Added Blade Ring lockscreen
    • Added option to disable scrolling cache
    • Added support for BCM20xx chipsets, to improve FM radio seek algorithm
    • Other things which I can't remember now but will update it later

2/1/2012: v1.3 #18

• Removed adfad666 based roms due to random bootloops. They were highly unstable and it caused the phone to crash. Nightlies are more reliable so future releases will include ONLY nightly roms.

1/31/2012: v1.3

• Updated all ROM to version 1.3
    • Version 1.3 includes bug fixes aswell as added Google Music app by request
    • Kernel has been changed from franco's kernel to default cyanogenmod kernel. You can still flash your own kernel if you want
    • ICS animations/transitions/rotate animations added from nightly
    • Multirom support added
    • Bootloop problem fixed totally,the temp fix is no more needed,link deleted.
    • Support for mik'os cm7 based SlimGen has ended,no more updates
    • Support for adfad666's cm7.2 based SlimGen has ended,no more updates
    • Other stuff that I am too lazy to remember

1/28/2012:

• BootLoop fix uploaded,for those who have bootloop problem.

1/27/2012: v1.2
    • Build for NEW Baseband CM7 nightly #14 added

1/26/2012: v1.2
    • Build for old baseband (adfad666 CM7.2 A8 base) added by request
    • Build for new baseband (adfad666 CM7.2 N2 base) added by request
    • Build for NEW Baseband CM7 nightly #13 added
    Maybe you are right,well I think I'm gonna make this rom on new baseband aswell :D
    Updating your baseband

Here is a little tutorial I made for those who wants to upgrade their baseband to V20G or to the newest one,V20H.
    It should work in any network,also I am not responsible for any damage you cause to your phone nor for bricked diveces.

So let's start!

V20G

1. Download the package: http://www.mediafire.com/?do5b29ko78tk7oc
    2. Run "LGMDP-v1.5.exe"
    3. When the program is open,press OK and connect your phone to USB
    4. Press "Select Port"
    5. Select the port from the list where your phone is connected and press "Connect"
    6. Press "Download" and let it do what it has to do,do not interrupt!
    7. When it is finished, reboot your phone and you are ready to use new baseband

V20H

I have included in the zip a readme,but just in case,I write it all here too

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?ldppbb658xu7snr
    1. Connect your phone to the PC via USB
    2. Run the program and let it do it's business.
    3. Press start and leave it to update,it will take about 10-15 minutes
    DO NOT INTERRUPT OR DISCONNECT THE PHONE FROM PC or you will get a nice bricked phone!

When it is done,you will have V20H baseband which is the newest and the latest stock Gingerbread by LG

You will have to reflash a recovery after updating to V20H, it will erase your current recovery!

Have fun!

PS.: Not taking any responsability for bricked phones. Thank you
    a bit of an OT, sorry..

Where is the download page for ta-gb 1.2 kernel? couldn't find it by search.

No need to download the kernel, it is compiled in the rom, so you automatically have ta-gb1.2+

1.6.0 is excellent !!
    very fast .... I got 1917 in antutu bench :D

I would like suggesting:
    - try to make smaller, such as void :D
    - install default link2sd, new titanium backup, exDialer
    - change stock messaging to handsent
    - patch hosts (like adfree)
    - BEATS AUDIO SOUND QUALITY
    - XLOUd SOUND ENHANCER!
    - BRAVIA HACK!

thanks very much ;) congratulations!

First of all, I will try to make it smaller, however, other things will not be included, as I don't want to COPY Talho's ROM. I want to make it unique. If you want those features, use his rom, it's a very good and fast rom but it has a bunch of unnecesary things for me, so I use mine.

Link Dont work

Inviato dal mio LG-P500 con Tapatalk 2

Check now.

A few questions:
    1)How is the battery and the performance...some scores at neocore would be nice.
    2)Are you going to add some tweaks or it's already tweaked? You can find them in neko's rom post.
    And the last thing : your rom future looks promising and I hope that you'll continue your work cuz you've doing a great job.That thing , auto-update is awesome .
    By the way the site looks cool too.:)

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA

Battery can take up to 2 days with using. Without using(standby) 3 days.
    Neocore and antutu scores are already posted in the first post, check again.
    Already tweaked, just don't wanna flood changelog with stuff that simple users don't understand at all, only devs.

How have you done for the Upgrade of ROM app?:)

Auto-update is in beta yet, but it will be functional very soon.

Also,
    SlimGen 2.0 based on ICS is in the WORKS!!!
    It will feature the working updater app and many many other cool stuff!
    Follow me on twitter to see the current status @SethPDA