[APP] [FREE] roamr - bike trip logger

Search This thread

Kamill

Sep 28, 2008
Hi everyone,
I'm working on my first app for WP7, a bike trip manager. It's 50% completed - the app's working and no new functionalities will be added. The other 50% is of course bug-finding.
I want to test it on a real Windows Phone device, I don't own one and the emulator isn't perfect for testing. I won't post any details yet, but I can assure you that it will be useful and convenient for cyclists (including me).

For now, I need ONE tester with a Windows Phone Mango, just to check the basic functionalities on a real phone. Then, I'll need around 5 testers to find all the bugs and volunteers to translate some texts to several languages.

I plan to put the app on the Marketplace and everyone who will play a role in beta-testing will have this app for free.

Please don't PM me, just post in the thread and I'll contact you ASAP :)

Last edited:
Hi everyone,
I'm working on my first app for WP7, a bike trip manager. It's 50% completed - the app's working and no new functionalities will be added. The other 50% is of course bug-finding.
I want to test it on a real Windows Phone device, I don't own one and the emulator isn't perfect for testing. I won't post any details yet, but I can assure you that it will be useful and convenient for cyclists (including me).

For now, I need ONE tester with a Windows Phone Mango, just to check the basic functionalities on a real phone. Then, I'll need around 5 testers to find all the bugs and volunteers to translate some texts to several languages.

I plan to put the app on the Marketplace and everyone who will play a role in beta-testing will have this app for free.

never mind.... I realized you are not talking about bicycling - but biking...

cheers
thanks

Last edited:

Kamill

Sep 28, 2008
I need more 2-3 testers, anyone is interested? It would be nice to have a low-budget phone to test the performance.

Kamill

Sep 28, 2008
I just want to announce that since today, the app (for a limited amount of time) is available for FREE :)

Reactions: skirtsfly

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everyone,

I just want to announce that since today, the app (for a limited amount of time) is available for FREE :)