Techdy Basic Bear (Cheap and powerful)

Search This thread

TiTAN-O-One

Dec 18, 2012
Singapore
A random China company called Techdy made a "budget" iPhone which was SAID to be exactly what Apple's Budget iPhone would look like some time in the year (2013) ... Problem is, the specs stated there like an Qualcomm® Snapdragon 800 processor, 2GB of RAM and even, an IPS Backlit display all costing at $199, is too hard to believe to me.. Any ideas whether i shld buy this device? I'm scared that it suddenly got an MTK6589 processor in it -.-"

Sent from my GT-S6500 using xda app-developers app

hotheabilly

May 24, 2012
padang
Are you sure snapdragon 800? :eek: its on the latest S4 LTE-A korean with adreno 330, with price around $1000 if im not wrong

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 5.1.003 Alpha

1700Mhz A15 and 1400Mhz A7 running together with 640Mhz PowerVR SGX.

hotheabilly

May 24, 2012
padang
Ah, the new upcoming international S4 (im not sure how many variants this device will have, seriously fck you samsung and your marketing planner) will had adreno 330 and snapdragon 800 too

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 5.1.003 Alpha

1700Mhz A15 and 1400Mhz A7 running together with 640Mhz PowerVR SGX.

hotheabilly

May 24, 2012
padang

reidzeibel

Jan 4, 2012
Yogyakarta - Indonesia
Sammy is trying to capture all market share, thus all budget level is covered by their phone. No wonder they made new "sucky" phones :p

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda app-developers app

geniusboy93

Jan 29, 2013
Shah Alam, Selangor
Sammy is trying to capture all market share, thus all budget level is covered by their phone. No wonder they made new "sucky" phones :p

Yup. I'm really surprise that samsung is planning to make something suck like that. Android in flip phone? Maybe they just want to make it difference. Then they will left it behind:D

iDelta

Jul 28, 2012
Singapore
Not sure whats the problem, if Sammy makes a phone like Samsung Galaxy Camera (Samsung's last resort for business), I don't see why a flip phone is not coming... Maybe even a brick phone O.O

novriadi_NRP

Jun 6, 2013
Depok
A random China company called Techdy made a "budget" iPhone which was SAID to be exactly what Apple's Budget iPhone would look like some time in the year (2013) ... Problem is, the specs stated there like an Qualcomm® Snapdragon 800 processor, 2GB of RAM and even, an IPS Backlit display all costing at $199, is too hard to believe to me.. Any ideas whether i shld buy this device? I'm scared that it suddenly got an MTK6589 processor in it -.-"

insane :eek: if it's true this will be a "new monster" after Xperia and HTC :D
and if the price is true and come to my country,gladly change my phone to this one haha :fingers-crossed:

Reactions: TiTAN-O-One

iDelta

Jul 28, 2012
Singapore
and if the price is true and come to my country,gladly change my phone to this one haha :fingers-crossed:

Next thing you know, either its a real iPhone 5 or the thing stops working, touchscreen fails, games dont become compatible or it simply falls apart.

TiTAN-O-One

Dec 18, 2012
Singapore
Next thing you know, either its a real iPhone 5 or the thing stops working, touchscreen fails, games dont become compatible or it simply falls apart.

Thats pretty much what i'd expect but just 11 more days to the shipping process :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.