[REQUEST] Seprate Android Development Thread For G900H

Search This thread

hrithikgupt

Jan 11, 2014
Budaun
As We All Know Samsung Has Released Many Variants For Different For Different Countries But There Is Only Two International Variants
G900F And G900H But There Is Only One Android Development For Variants And It Is So Cumbersome To Search For Kernels, Roms Bla..Bla...Bla So if There Will Be A Separate Thread For G900H Or Other Variants It Would Be Great. So Moderators Please Make Separate Thread For Other Variants You Does With S4 And Note 3.

Thanks In Advance

hrithikgupt.

Owners Of Other Variants Can Also Request Separate Thread For There Device,Please Help Me By Posting In This Thread Thanks.

Reactions: volant

drakester09

Jan 10, 2012
Lol no.

There's no need. There are only two kernels and zero roms for the G900H.

If there was such a need, then the forums would be separate (like the Note 3 forums)

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Sinchero

Apr 15, 2014
That would be nice, but it seems we are out of luck since there aren't' many active developments for the G900H :(

volant

Jul 20, 2010
Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
Lol no.

There's no need. There are only two kernels and zero roms for the G900H.

If there was such a need, then the forums would be separate (like the Note 3 forums)

in my opinion still it's necessary to have separate the G900H and G900F. the exynos version is almost new, that's why there are not much development for that model. there will be new rom for this model soon. so it's better to separate them.

hrithikgupt

Jan 11, 2014
Budaun
Yes There Is Requirements Of Seprate Thread Because When Development Of G900H Will Start It Will Be Cumbersome To Sort Out Roms And Kernel That That It May Not Made Anytime.

drakester09

Jan 10, 2012
Let's wait until that happens, shall we? right now there's not much compelling evidence that there will be development for Exynos variant.

Plus the demanding attitude is a real turn off. First it was "why there aren't any custom kernels?" then now it is "why don't we have our own threads/forums for our non-existant development?". It would be very sad to have a whole forum just for two threads and maybe more if we add the custom recoveries.

It takes very little time to move threads to another forum, if there was a necessity then a new forum would be created and a mod can move them there.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As We All Know Samsung Has Released Many Variants For Different For Different Countries But There Is Only Two International Variants
    G900F And G900H But There Is Only One Android Development For Variants And It Is So Cumbersome To Search For Kernels, Roms Bla..Bla...Bla So if There Will Be A Separate Thread For G900H Or Other Variants It Would Be Great. So Moderators Please Make Separate Thread For Other Variants You Does With S4 And Note 3.

Thanks In Advance

hrithikgupt.

Owners Of Other Variants Can Also Request Separate Thread For There Device,Please Help Me By Posting In This Thread Thanks.