Galaxy S5 or LG G3... Help me decide

Search This thread

Crisisx1

May 8, 2011
Orlando, FL
Hi all.. I've had my nexus 4 for quite some time now and loved it..but it's time to upgrade.

Before I got the N4 I was always upgrading to the newest phone but this one stuck with me. A bit too long lol.

I am debating between the s5 and g3.. Will be on t mobile.
Have any of you switched from the n4 to either? Opinions?

Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app

bojanz

Oct 8, 2011
Huawei Nexus 6P
Xiaomi Poco F1
Had chance to test both of them,.. Lg G3 i would choose,.. Regardless if u r planning to use original rom or custom rom. It feels more confident than Samsung, and another thing, spare parts are around 30% cheaper, at least in my country.

Edd Higham

Apr 13, 2014
LG G3 any day. I had the S4 and it was nowhere near as good as the S4. Go switch to LG!

Sent from my rooted and booted LG G3!

Orbtaz

Sep 1, 2014
Hi all.. I've had my nexus 4 for quite some time now and loved it..but it's time to upgrade.

Before I got the N4 I was always upgrading to the newest phone but this one stuck with me. A bit too long lol.

I am debating between the s5 and g3.. Will be on t mobile.
Have any of you switched from the n4 to either? Opinions?

Thanks

s5 has plenty of features but google is more of a "clean" phone

Crisisx1

May 8, 2011
Orlando, FL
I feel like I am getting biased opinions in this matter because the nexus four is part LG so that's why your all choosing the LG G3

CalculatedRisk

Jan 20, 2013
Alright, understandable. Whatever choice you make, I'm sure it will be the right one. Many good devices out there.

Crisisx1

May 8, 2011
Orlando, FL
Visited a store today..
Both phones feel very solid. I liked the display on the g3 more but what I hated about it is the volume rocker is on the back of the phone...dumbest thing ever IMO.

ryotgz

Dec 15, 2007
www.totalgamerz.com
I just bought my first Android device coming from a long line of Windows phones. I've handled my friends Galaxy S4s and saw the S5 in store. I ended up purchasing the G3. I gotta say its a slick device.

Crisisx1

May 8, 2011
Orlando, FL
I just bought my first Android device coming from a long line of Windows phones. I've handled my friends Galaxy S4s and saw the S5 in store. I ended up purchasing the G3. I gotta say its a slick device.

Have you gotten used to the buttons on the back? I feel like I'll hate that feature so much.

fahadsul3man

Oct 11, 2012
MAY i recommend oppo find 7a if you crave more battery life OR the find7 if you want high performance and more sharp screen on expense of less battery life ? in either case its removable so no worries , its a solid build which kicks lg g3's ass