[THEME IDEAS] Opinions, Requests, Ideas!

Search This thread

troby86

Sep 27, 2008
Texas
So I am attempting to create some themes, and I would like to get people's requests. Currently I am working on a full "USA" type theme..yea, I know, kinda lame, but I'm just trying a few different things to see what I can come up with. If you have any specific request, please let me know. Thanks. Below is a SAMPLE of what I am working on, would anyone be interested?

yZaSKET.jpg

CharliesTheMan

Congrats on diving into the world of contributing to the community and doing your own themes. Great idea with red white and blue, it's original.

I was thinking of a suggestion, you might consider following the red white and blue with a red version and blue version, just to offer more choices.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

adgadg15

Oct 12, 2010
A small suggestion ;) there are a lot of black themes but not any white themes. Matbe create one?

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

djbeefdip

Jan 13, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S7 Active
be cool if someone would turn this long dead theme project into a theme since it's really minimalistic enough to work on a phone orig05 .deviantart.net/aacb/f/2008/097/f/a/gsm_by_gabrieldeskm.png

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So I am attempting to create some themes, and I would like to get people's requests. Currently I am working on a full "USA" type theme..yea, I know, kinda lame, but I'm just trying a few different things to see what I can come up with. If you have any specific request, please let me know. Thanks. Below is a SAMPLE of what I am working on, would anyone be interested?

yZaSKET.jpg
    Please a full black matt theme!!!