[OLD] Rickys Rom Kitchen - New kitchen for all android versions available

Search This thread

BlueVirus

Sep 3, 2011
Bangalore
Hi Ricky, great work what you are doing. tried to use for some time. It works as mentioned. I have been silent follower of your AET tool also. I am happy that you pulled off this. Thank you too.

Please add support to my device:

Manufacturer: Micromax
ro.product.model: A210
system/boot path = xxx

Attachments

• updater-script.txt
    10.3 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Reactions: Ricky Divjakovski

iamashwin

Mar 21, 2013
Mysore
Realme 2 pro
Hi Ricky, great work what you are doing. tried to use for some time. It works as mentioned. I have been silent follower of your AET tool also. I am happy that you pulled off this. Thank you too.

Please add support to my device:

Manufacturer: Micromax
ro.product.model: A210
system/boot path = xxx

the attached updater script uses busy box to mount the location so you need to do it the hard way
pull your kerne.img(boot.img) from your rom decompile it open a file called fstab in text editor and there you will find path for all the storage paths look for the boot pat copy past it here! :D good luck

BlueVirus

Sep 3, 2011
Bangalore
I tried to unpack boot.img and got this error screen. could someone please help me. I do not know whether this is a bug or boot.img issue. My boot.img is attached.

Attachments

• boot.img
    4.7 MB · Views: 159

pratik_vartak

Dec 16, 2012
virar
Www.krazycoupon.in
Hey dude. Gr8 work :thumbup:
Add support to my device.
Manufacturer: Samsung
Product: GT-I8262
Recovery block: /dev/block/mmcblk0p13
Kernal block: /dev/block/mmcblk0p8
Thanks ;)

Last edited:

SkyrimBee

Jul 15, 2012
Hey!
Awesome work. Please add HTC Desire 500 (Code name: z4u) :)

HTC
ro.product.model=HTC Desire 500
kernel block path: /dev/block/mmcblk0p32

I have a question. If your application supports a device, is it possible to build e.g. CM11 for it? How?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Jan 1, 1970
Ricky I would love this tool if it works on Linux platforms as well I would love to the java decompiler if it decompiled the whole code correctly without the error in jar files when opened in jd-gui or meld gives error while decompiling in the classes otherwise its an awesome tool

X

xerum525

your job it sound to be really interesting and helpfull.... thanks for sharing your awesome job amigo.
i will try it without any doubt...hehehe even that is mean to abandon my linux and to get back to windows.

thank you my friend

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NEW RELEASE - Android Developer Suite
    Program is getting there, as you can see most is done, it will come with a new name, also its not implemented yet but there will an apk section for modifying apk files and jar files too
    the program is a full GUI
    comes with a build-in text editor
    ive made syntax highlighting for almost every file type thats stock in android
    there are multiple options in the properties tab
    theres a console output tab so you can see what the console output is, the directory log is updater you can not see exactly what you have change as you progress in your development
    finally there are not options to check your updater-script for possible errors and zip for flashing
    also ill be adding things like push rom to sdcard, try flashing with an ORS etc
    Sample.png

Sample2.png

Sample3.png

Sample4.png