No sound?

Search This thread

miamimuffin

Mar 22, 2011
My phone is stock. When I turn on the phone, I get the first few minutes with all sounds and playback, but after a few minutes, all sounds turn off as if the phone is on mute. No sound on speaker nor the headphones. I do get all the sounds if I connect to my bluetooth speaker though. Does anyone have or had the same problem and know if there is a fix? Thanks in advance.

miamimuffin

Mar 22, 2011
Does anyone know what I can do?
I've done factory reset and wiped partition already and still the same thing.
The sound works for like the first 15 seconds and then mutes even with headphones plugged in.

jd1639

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
Minnesota
Does anyone know what I can do? <br />
I've done factory reset and wiped partition already and still the same thing. <br />
The sound works for like the first 15 seconds and then mutes even with headphones plugged in.
It seems you've been having a lot of issues with tor phone. I'd Odin the stock firmware and then leave it alone for awhile

Sent from my Nexus 5

miamimuffin

Mar 22, 2011
It seems you've been having a lot of issues with tor phone. I'd Odin the stock firmware and then leave it alone for awhile

Sent from my Nexus 5

That's what I did. I put it back to stock using Odin. I'm just not getting any sound. It was doing the same thing when I had Hyperdrive running on it too.