Official HTC docking station

Search This thread

vincepg13

Jul 23, 2011
So my docking station has just been dispatched by amazon, should be here within the week. Just interested to see if anyone has one yet, any opinions on it?

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Reactions: jameslfc5

BigladUK

Dec 6, 2010
I emailed these people last week as they were showing in stock but they replied and said it was an error and changed the website. I posted about it in the other dock thread further down.

I'll email them again and see what the crack is.

Will you take some pictures and do a mini review when you get it as you might be the first person to have on?

Si

vincepg13

Jul 23, 2011
I emailed these people last week as they were showing in stock but they replied and said it was an error and changed the website. I posted about it in the other dock thread further down.

I'll email them again and see what the crack is.

Will you take some pictures and do a mini review when you get it as you might be the first person to have on?

Si

Well apparently it should he here tomorrow or Thursday so I'll keep you all updated.

If it does ill take pictures, will try do a video review but only camera I have to do it on is my laptop and this phone. Laptop one kinda sucks and obviously this phone will be in the dock :p

BigladUK

Dec 6, 2010
I emailed best electronics this morning asking about it and they said it still hasn't been released but would let me know when.

I hope you get yours. I wonder what colour it will be..

Si

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

vincepg13

Jul 23, 2011
I emailed best electronics this morning asking about it and they said it still hasn't been released but would let me know when.

Si

Yer it turns out the twats didn't really have it in stock. What a bunch of incompetent morons. Will write when it arrives, now going to be after the 31st

Reactions: BigladUK

audiobookman

Aug 1, 2007
ive also been waiting for the dock to arrive from amazon - mines been on order for over 6 weeks now and was originally shown as instock, its rather annoying that htc always wait forever and a day to release accessories when they release new phones. Htc must loss a small fortune because of this, i gave up with an official case and went elsewhere - i wonder how many other people do the same.

maxcovergold

Feb 25, 2011
Not being funny but what does this bar hold the device and pass through the USB?

For 50 quid I hope I'm missing something

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So my docking station has just been dispatched by amazon, should be here within the week. Just interested to see if anyone has one yet, any opinions on it?

Si

Yer it turns out the twats didn't really have it in stock. What a bunch of incompetent morons. Will write when it arrives, now going to be after the 31st