Please, can someone help? Xposed Framework problem

Search This thread

tCizler

Sep 1, 2011
So i finally got my replacement Droid maxx and got through rockmymoto and motowpnomo and decided to finish off with xposed and gravity box. So i installed the latest xposed framework app i could find and installed the actual framework. Then i couldn't get gravitybox to work so i decided to look through some files i had saved, and it turns out i had a different version of the xposed apk from before. So from root explorer, i installed my backup apk of xposed over the existing one. When i opened it, it said i had to install the framework again. so i did, presumably over the existing one. Now that i've rebooted, my phone just sticks at the red "eye" thing. And when it boots, it no longer plays the entire boot sound. It just says "DROI-----" instead of DROID and then all of the mechanical gear noises.

Someone please help me. Is there i a way to uninstall the framework?? i know how to use ADB, but my computer won't see my phone because it won't boot all the way. I really don't want to FXZ and lose everything!! I have important stuff on here

Thanks

Khanusma

Jun 7, 2010
You can fxz and "keep_data" using house of moto.

You could try booting into recovery and fixing permissions or wiping cache.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Reactions: tCizler

tCizler

Sep 1, 2011

1) OK, thanks for the tip on "keep data" I would much rather have to root and WP again, rather than lose all of my files and work.

2) I can't boot into recovery. When i try, it just starts normally. Which if RockMyMoto is like all of Jcases other root exploits, it removes the recovery.

3) isn't there a safe mode?? I wonder if i could boot into that and just delete xposed?
EDIT: Just looked up how to get into safe mode, and it won't boot. Still just the red "eye"

Last edited:

Khanusma

Jun 7, 2010
1) OK, thanks for the tip on "keep data" I would much rather have to root and WP again, rather than lose all of my files and work.

2) I can't boot into recovery. When i try, it just starts normally. Which if RockMyMoto is like all of Jcases other root exploits, it removes the recovery.

3) isn't there a safe mode?? I wonder if i could boot into that and just delete xposed?
EDIT: Just looked up how to get into safe mode, and it won't boot. Still just the red "eye"

At this point I guys I would try to fxz using house of moto with keep data. You may want to wait to see if anyone else chimes in.

Reactions: tCizler

tCizler

Sep 1, 2011
At this point I guys I would try to fxz using house of moto with keep data. You may want to wait to see if anyone else chimes in.

I did the FXZ "keep data" and got my phone back!! thanks for the tips guy!!! You have no idea how happy this makes me. I have literally every picture and video of my kids i've ever taken on this phone, (my wife has a couple on her phone too though). Which is stupid of me, and i'm backing them up right now.

Now to re-root and WP off.... oh well, atleast i'm pretty good at it by now, lol.

Khanusma

Jun 7, 2010
I did the FXZ "keep data" and got my phone back!! thanks for the tips guy!!! You have no idea how happy this makes me. I have literally every picture and video of my kids i've ever taken on this phone, (my wife has a couple on her phone too though). Which is stupid of me, and i'm backing them up right now.

Now to re-root and WP off.... oh well, atleast i'm pretty good at it by now, lol.

Haha... Good luck my brother! Don't worry, I'll have problems you can help me with sooner than later haha.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.