#$@%@! price drop

Search This thread

alias_neo

Jun 9, 2006
London
You can hardly complain, the £579.99GB I paid for my 3G XOOM in the UK was equivalent to $940US, by the time I got a case and a dock, theres a G right there. :D

KerryG

Jul 21, 2010
Orange County
cameradojo.com
Did you NOT expect the price to drop at some point? You ALWAYS pay to be an early adopter. I bought my Vibrant on day one and two months later I could have saved $100 or could have got a two-for-one deal and not stuck my wife with a 3G Slide. Hindsite is always 20/20.

jmfrost

Dec 26, 2007
Did you NOT expect the price to drop at some point? You ALWAYS pay to be an early adopter. I bought my Vibrant on day one and two months later I could have saved $100 or could have got a two-for-one deal and not stuck my wife with a 3G Slide. Hindsite is always 20/20.

Yes I did. I've been around long enough to know it happens and that the rules state, "Effective the day after it is too late for you to do anything about it the price will drop or we will introduce a newer and better product." In case you didn't pick up on it though, my post is mostly sarcastic smarta$$. But it was also there to inform anyone of the deal that hasn't purchased one yet.

ddrstreak

Sep 22, 2010
Port Clinton
Amazon's Price Dropped too

It looks like Amazon's price dropped too in case anyone was wondering.

Though, it might not be as grand as other stores.

Attachments

• Amazon.png
    Amazon.png
    15.3 KB · Views: 70

jmfrost

Dec 26, 2007
It looks like Amazon's price dropped too in case anyone was wondering.

Though, it might not be as grand as other stores.

How much are you seeing? Shows $598 to me...unless you were being a smarta$$ like me. :D

I suspect some good deals will be coming soon between graduations and fathers day.

Top Liked Posts