★☞[Rom][4.3][Stable][I605VRUEMJ9][JETT_ROM_3.0][★Updated★][2/24/14]☜★

Search This thread

Davidson3680

Apr 20, 2012
Fort Worth,TX.
Yep, looks like a bad download then, I can open my zip file with no issues here. Try one of the mirrors listed. I did download from a mirror, I noticed that some were going slower than others so I stuck with the mirror that was downloading the fastest. Don't remember if it was TX, IL or CO.

Try that, pretty sure once you get a good download you will be able to flash the rom. Good luck, I'm heading to get some rest, long day tomorrow at work. :)

Thanks for your Reply to his question Been super busy!!

Thanks Again!!

cbrinnny

*El_Terco86*

Nov 25, 2011
Midland
Ya it sounds like you have a bad download try again and should work fine. Keep me posted Please

Well I got everything installed successfully the only error I got it said superSU wasn't installed and I selected to install it and it rebooted it sat there on Samsung Galaxy Note II sign for more than 10 minutes and still nothing has came up but everything else installed fine don't know what i'm doing wrong now?

cbrinnny

Sep 24, 2013
Well I got everything installed successfully the only error I got it said superSU wasn't installed and I selected to install it and it rebooted it sat there on Samsung Galaxy Note II sign for more than 10 minutes and still nothing has came up but everything else installed fine don't know what i'm doing wrong now?

Here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1538053 is a link to Chainfire's page, he has updated SuperSU to v1.91. Try to download the zip file and flash it. I believe if your phone isn't booting up you can mount system in recovery and access your phone from your home pc once you plug your usb cable so you can copy the zip file to your phone and flash it. Maybe Davidson has a better suggestion for you. :)

Reactions: *El_Terco86*

*El_Terco86*

Nov 25, 2011
Midland
Here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1538053 is a link to Chainfire's page, he has updated SuperSU to v1.91. Try to download the zip file and flash it. I believe if your phone isn't booting up you can mount system in recovery and access your phone from your home pc once you plug your usb cable so you can copy the zip file to your phone and flash it. Maybe Davidson has a better suggestion for you. :)

Something really weird is happening now i've tried several rom's now and same thing is happening it stays at the samsung note II when it boots and it gives me the same error the only ROM that lets me install is the one ROM I came from MJ_9 Alliance ROM :confused:

cbrinnny

Sep 24, 2013
Well I updated superuser before I tried another ROM I used to have JellyROM I've tried out most ROM's on here and no problems till I tried installing this JETTROM that's what I don't get.

I had ran into a similar problem before and the fix was flashing the supersu.zip from recovery, that was in our situation at the time, was just suggesting that this could be your fix :)

Reactions: *El_Terco86*

*El_Terco86*

Nov 25, 2011
Midland
I had ran into a similar problem before and the fix was flashing the supersu.zip from recovery, that was in our situation at the time, was just suggesting that this could be your fix :)

When you installed Superuser did you install it as a second zip? or did you install separately? I installed this ROM and the supersu.zip as the second .zip file to install and it says successful.... then when I wipe cache/dalvik it says swipe to wipe it says successful now after I press Reboot system I get on top

INSTALL SUPERSU?

Your device does not appear to be rooted.
Install SuperSu now?
This will root your device.

Then I get an option.....Do Not Install and Swipe to Install
then it tells me failed to copy su binary

cbrinnny

Sep 24, 2013
When you installed Superuser did you install it as a second zip? or did you install separately? I installed this ROM and the supersu.zip as the second .zip file to install and it says successful.... then when I wipe cache/dalvik it says swipe to wipe it says successful now after I press Reboot system I get on top

INSTALL SUPERSU?

Your device does not appear to be rooted.
Install SuperSu now?
This will root your device.

Then I get an option.....Do Not Install and Swipe to Install
then it tells me failed to copy su binary

I installed it just the way you install a rom.

Reactions: Davidson3680

cbrinnny

Sep 24, 2013
Well I've had problems in the past about not being able to install a ROM but what's weird the only ROM I can install is the AllianceROM

I would really hate to say to start from scratch by unrooting and rooting again, that will really suck. I hope you can get some feedback from the other users around here in the community. :confused:

Davidson3680

Apr 20, 2012
Fort Worth,TX.
wanna know the same. I can tell there is a 1% battery mod from the description with JellyWiz doesn't have so I know that's different. And in sure there are other differences. We'll let Davidson answer. Thanks.

Sent from my SCH-I605

I made the JellyWiz a Base for folks to flash and add that they want and the mods for Jellywiz do have 1% battery mod flashables on post #2

I am adding what I would want to the JETT ROM

ddolan

Dec 8, 2010
Los Angeles
Reactions: geekcop

Top Liked Posts