[REQUEST][NEXUS5] CM11''s Camera App

Search This thread

kottyz

Oct 17, 2012
Hi I am looking for a flashable zip or apk file of the Camera app present in the CM 11.

I use a Nexus 5 and now I am on stock but I remember that in the CM11 there was a modded version of the stock camera because it has got the function "color effect" for example.
I tried to extract the apk file of the googlecamera from the last nightly zip of CM11 but it doesn't work on stock.. it goes on FC.

I really miss the function to add realtime filters (mono, sepia etc) on photos or videos so I hope that someone could help me! :fingers-crossed:

Radixtrator

Jan 30, 2013
Hi I am looking for a flashable zip or apk file of the Camera app present in the CM 11.

I use a Nexus 5 and now I am on stock but I remember that in the CM11 there was a modded version of the stock camera because it has got the function "color effect" for example.
I tried to extract the apk file of the googlecamera from the last nightly zip of CM11 but it doesn't work on stock.. it goes on FC.

I really miss the function to add realtime filters (mono, sepia etc) on photos or videos so I hope that someone could help me! :fingers-crossed:

I would really be interested in that as well... Just for the sake of it, have you tried the LG G2 Camera port from jishnu? I think it has filters as well, but im not sure as i havent tried it yet

kottyz

Oct 17, 2012
I would really be interested in that as well... Just for the sake of it, have you tried the LG G2 Camera port from jishnu? I think it has filters as well, but im not sure as i havent tried it yet

Hi! Yes I already tried it, it is well made and it has got filters but some features still not works on it.. like frontal camera.
Instead the CM's 11 is more functionally complete. Still hope that someone could help us! :)