[Q] com.android.provision has stopped?

Search This thread

squishywtrmln

Mar 20, 2014
So I've been running Graviton 2.0 on my Nexus 5 for a few months and recently I've tried upgrading to 2.6. Problem is, when I install the updated rom, I get the "Unfortunately, com.android.provision has stopped" error message loop times infinity. I tried installing 2.6 by booting into recovery mode and installing the zip using CWM. I then wiped the cache and the Dalvik. I've also tried doing a factory reset prior to the previously mentioned steps and that hasn't worked either. Any help would be much appreciated thank you.

gee2012

Recognized Contributor
Jul 13, 2010
Heerlen
So I've been running Graviton 2.0 on my Nexus 5 for a few months and recently I've tried upgrading to 2.6. Problem is, when I install the updated rom, I get the "Unfortunately, com.android.provision has stopped" error message loop times infinity. I tried installing 2.6 by booting into recovery mode and installing the zip using CWM. I then wiped the cache and the Dalvik. I've also tried doing a factory reset prior to the previously mentioned steps and that hasn't worked either. Any help would be much appreciated thank you.

If it we`re me, i would flash the factory image in fastboot, reroot and start over. Or do you have a working stored recovery to flash back to?