[Q] Motorola Triunph MIUI rom on X6?

Search This thread

zukriaksah

Dec 11, 2011
Kuantan
Something weird... i hv rom toolbox app, there hv build.prop editor in this app, when i check ro.modversion with this app, it stated 1.11.11, not 1.11.25

Sent from my CSL-MI410 using XDA App

vijayar

Oct 2, 2011
Bangalore
Something weird... i hv rom toolbox app, there hv build.prop editor in this app, when i check ro.modversion with this app, it stated 1.11.11, not 1.11.25

Checked my device with root explorer, it is showing 1.11.25. Suggest take a backup of your existing rom. Do clean wipe and clean install of this build.

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

Additional observation, Camera & video is working fine as long as you don't flash the latest V5 UC kernel. I had flashed and Video @ 720P was crashing, reverted to TJ's original kernel, all working fine.

nayneshdev

Oct 25, 2011
Surat
Well the incoming call volume is working most of the time well, some random calls still has problems of low volume but most are normal unlike CM7 which always has low volume (not tried latest updated, but for this problem the ROM is a fantastic build by Edowar). Yes I did a 720p Video record for about a minute, it seems okay. What I did was complete wipe of Dalvik, cache and factory and then updated to this new one. I also flashed UC V5.

Well I did wipe dalvik and cache but I can't afford to wipe data/factory, even though I do have complete backup. I just can't go through syncing again, and yes hd recording doesn't work with uc kernel. I still have the call volume issue for all incoming calls. Any other suggestions.

vivekb

Jul 27, 2011
Mumbai
It works...... I downloaded, installed and find first visible difference is data speed + connectivity .... good over RC2

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

I think problem remain same with this ROM also of low RAM, as of 1.11.11 ..... Last time I was facing same problem hence flashed to UC V5 Napster kernel.... able to solve the problem of low ram but faced problem of Battery which is not good at all.... hence I moved from there to RC2 (Downgraded myself) but not happy at all..... today I got this ROM, downloaded and installed ..... but seems that low RAM problem will remain same...... don't want flash kernel, lets hope for update to solve low RAM problem...

vijayar

Oct 2, 2011
Bangalore
[/COLOR]I think problem remain same with this ROM also of low RAM, as of 1.11.11 ..... Last time I was facing same problem hence flashed to UC V5 Napster kernel.... able to solve the problem of low ram but faced problem of Battery which is not good at all.... hence I moved from there to RC2 (Downgraded myself) but not happy at all..... today I got this ROM, downloaded and installed ..... but seems that low RAM problem will remain same...... don't want flash kernel, lets hope for update to solve low RAM problem...[/QUOTE]

If you are not a great user of Cam & Video than go ahead and update with UC V5. The device flys, but yes issues crop up with Video & CAM when on this kernel.

Unfortunately this is the last build by Isaac (he ported this for Triump and has moved on to CM9). Lets hope for the best with the Champs out there !

zukriaksah

Dec 11, 2011
Kuantan
Cowsgo, i need yr help, i've managed to port latest isaac's latest miui 1.11.4 but it cannot read phone network & i cannot set apn, i can put the value but cannot save

Sent from my CSL-MI410 using xda premium

cowsgo

Mar 28, 2011
Cincinnati
Cowsgo, i need yr help, i've managed to port latest isaac's latest miui 1.11.4 but it cannot read phone network & i cannot set apn, i can put the value but cannot save

zukriaksah, make sure that you ported tj_styles boot.img and you removed all of the triumphs file..and in the build.prompt make sure that you remove the network info for the cdma and are showing ro.telephony.default_network=0...and make sure the in the system\etc\permissions folder that you delete android.hardware.telephony.cdma.xml and have the android.hardware.telephony.gsm.xml in there...I had not network till I did this

zukriaksah

Dec 11, 2011
Kuantan
Understood, thanx a lot, i've modified build.prop & updater, not yet change boot.img & that xml file, try to finish it tomorrow. Credit to u, tj & isaac

whyzee

Oct 15, 2011
Chennai
OH MY GOD!! this is great. Thanks a ton cowsgo.

Somebody please make a [ROM] thread in the development section and add mediafire links!

nayneshdev

Oct 25, 2011
Surat
I have flashed this kernel http://androidforums.com/triumph-al...nel-v4-5-now-contains-hd-fix-miui-kernel.html

using the darkside gov with vr scheduler and let it clock down to 64000 and have had good results with performance and battery life. quadrent scores in the 2700 not overclocking.

I have flashed this kernel. Seems to be working fine even hd video recording seems to be working something which is missing in uc kernel. Even the amount of free ram is about 100mb.

Last edited:

cowsgo

Mar 28, 2011
Cincinnati
Cowsgo, sorry, still not working, anything else should be modified?

zukriaksah, also make sure that you edit everything in the meta-inf folder as well, I copied the cert.rsa and the update.binary directly over and then edit the cert.sf, manifest.mf metadata and updater-script. I used winmerge to do this. Hope this helps

Reactions: preyesh1

preyesh1

Sep 29, 2011
Delhi
cowsgo it will be very cool of you to make a thread in development section on exactly how did you port miui 1.11.25 to our phone it will help the communtiy to have anyone wanting to start porting roms to actually know how to do it i created a thread but its too complicated it seems:D

also make the new kernel ou suggested how much batter backupou getting

CacingKalung

Nov 2, 2011
Bekasi
I have flashed this kernel. Seems to be working fine even hd video recording seems to be working something which is missing in uc kernel. Even the amount of free ram is about 100mb.

I tested that kernel, it's awesome... specially 3D render..... but the big problem is wifi, it's not work!

Top Liked Posts