[ROM][Neo L] DiXperia 'Energizer' | Unleash the Energy! | 01.09.2013

Search This thread

Pippo Mandiri

Jun 8, 2013
For OSB just edit ur build prop via explorer and type

qemu.hw.mainkeys=0 (enable)

qemu.hw.mainkeys=1 (disable)

When u feel the size is to big,u can search OSB by Phillip_Wu in Neo Section,there are small one and compatible with this ROM or maybe u can resize it by ur self....

Sent from my R800i using xda app-developers app

Reactions: DiKeJ

supersoul07

Jul 31, 2012
Kandy
any chance of in screen button in the next upgrade

For OSB just edit ur build prop via explorer and type

qemu.hw.mainkeys=0 (enable)

qemu.hw.mainkeys=1 (disable)

When u feel the size is to big,u can search OSB by Phillip_Wu in Neo Section,there are small one and compatible with this ROM or maybe u can resize it by ur self....

After adding qemu.hw.mainkeys=0 line in "System > build.prop" via Root Explorer , flash "View attachment 20dip_white.zip" in CWM :D

if u thinking make you own style OSB use following link http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2196306

Last edited:

DiKeJ

May 1, 2011
Poland - Zgierz
ROM updated, check first page :).

Also, For everybody, sorry to tell that but for now, I will start my school time and exams, the most important year in my study, so I will be offline for long time (check signature) so I won'y make any update, sometimes in weekends I will help and reply questions :p. That's all guys, thanks for patience and feel free to use Energizer, as I think it's good enough :).

Reactions: tyrexs

supersoul07

Jul 31, 2012
Kandy

Also, For everybody, sorry to tell that but for now, I will start my school time and exams, the most important year in my study, so I will be offline for long time (check signature) so I won'y make any update, sometimes in weekends I will help and reply questions :p. That's all guys, thanks for patience and feel free to use Energizer, as I think it's good enough :).

Hope you'll come back with new updates :D . Used DSP manager as Sound enh , working fine

Pippo Mandiri

Jun 8, 2013

Good luck for ur exam Sir....
Thx for update...
Cheers :D

brydavok

May 13, 2012
I can't seem to change the lockscreen wallpaper, album app fc's and i have already installed the semc app on the 1st page..

Reactions: wowlook98

the_prodigal_coder

May 2, 2013
---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

[/COLOR]WoW !! this ROM is just WOW !! ... sad that i didnt find this earlier... saw it on @supersoul07 signature ... the OP is gone :( Anyways i had the wifi and panorama problem ever since i started using JB ROMs ... did a lot of research but everywhere people replied helplessly that "its a known bug, but there is no fix" ... i thought they are Kernel problems and almost gave up... do you have any new information on how to fix these ??

Last edited:

DiKeJ

May 1, 2011
Poland - Zgierz
Sorry guys for no exist here, but as you can see, I don't own Neo L and didn't have it at all. Also, like my signature state - till June 2014 I'm out of XDA projects, but I think for Neo L forever, as I sold Xperia Play, which was my base of ROMs for NL...Sooo, it's finished and I can't make any mods or updates here, preety sorry about that guys :(.

About last no answered questions: @alko_m , I hope after few months you figured it out how to add this on Energizer or changed ROM for something better :). @the_prodigal_coder , I don't know this bug, as Xperia Play is ONLY similiar device for Neo L, some things are different for sure, so I can't help you pal...But thanks for opinion about my WOW ROM :D. @abody770 , thank you too :D.

Cheers guys, hopefully, after June 2014 we will meet maybe in Xperia Z1 development, not for long I think, but maybe last DiXperia appear in great developer adventure :D.

DiKeJ

May 1, 2011
Poland - Zgierz
Can't help you pal, as I don't owned Neo L as I stated before. But if themes not working it could be no exist of .apk itself for it - I don't quite remember whether in this project it was there or not :(. Big time gap, nearly a year....

DiKeJ

May 1, 2011
Poland - Zgierz
@DiKeJ Link not working dear for main rom
Sorry for delay, cause I'm not here very regular (or maybe not at all). Also, most of my files/projects are gone on my old PC and was lost on external HDD. Only some of them are still available on mediafire (which I think, deleted some old stuff too).
But, for your lucky - I've found Energizer link for Neo L :).
here you go --> http://www.mediafire.com/download/43kdtj8nckztebs/DiXperia_'Energizer'.zip

BTW, many people asked me to reupload all my files or some of them, but I don't even have it myself :(.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is thread taken from Xperia Play development section, as my friend Pippo Mandiri asked me to move my ROMs to this XDA community, cause all of them are working perfectly on Xperia Neo L :). Sooo, welcome guys, feel free to post here all your feelings about projects and welcome in DiXperia World! :D

*All help you can get from my side or mostly from Pippo, as he's got Xperia Neo L and spend more time here on Neo section, as he's got this device (I don't, but I have Play ;]). If you have any questions - write here without problems. Cheers! :D

kvoc.jpg

As always, I want say thanks for all big names here, my testers, my friends, and all community (especially thanks for Pizza_Dox, extremetempz, wedgess, krisdee, Spizzy01 and DooMLoRD :).

Energizer is my first Jelly Bean project for Xperia Neo L so there might be some bugs, and I will need your help to get it fixed or get some suggestions from your side, be sure of it! Thanks community! :D

sckv.jpg

• DiXperia Energizer is my ROM based on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean.
    • Most of features are written below, so start reading this big thread! Hope you still want do that, and use my ROM :fingers-crossed:.

myed.jpg

• Based on JB 4.1.2, with Sony Xperia apps and framework.
    • Create Yourself ™ - my own idea. You've seen this in all DiXperias - it's something like "you choose stuff and version you like, and if you need something, you just apply this like extra file. No need to delete tons of apps you don't using and won't" - it's simple, fast, and has potential :).
    • DX Engine ™ - Kernel for DiXperia projects!
    • Playstation Certificate.
    • Walkman player.
    • Changing music via volume buttons, and music in lockscreen.
    • Facebook.
    • Xperia swype keyboard.
    • Scripts, tricks, tweaks - they promise lot of fun, lot of performance and lot of stability ^^.
    • I think it's enough but you know it's not everything - I'm sure I missed a lot of features, but it's up to you to test it yourself if you really want to using this ROM.
    xede.jpg

Just come and get it in second post :).

57u6.jpg

• Of course Root + Busybox.
    • Unlocked Bootloader.
    • Required Kernel (of course could be any for JB ROMs).
    • CWM Recovery.

xujs.jpg

• Download ROM (+ optional addons) and put it on your SD Card.
    • Go to CWM Recovery and make Full Wipe and Wipe Cache, then clean your Dalvik, fix Battery and Fix Permissions. (if needed, make /system format too)
    • Choose .zip to flash and select my ROM. Wait...
    • Done! Reboot and feel free to use this!

==> Important <==
    Don't want make mess here, so just go and read Suggestions, cause there are some nice advices to get DXE working like it should (we need change some settings after flashing and booting ROM :)).

x8h7.jpg

Post #4 explains everything :D.

jb9z.jpg

And bugs are in 3rd post :D.

49nc.jpg

Golden-Suggestion -> If you like my work and you are using it right now, please glorify it on your signature with this graphic:
    deqq.jpg

Golden-Suggestion #2 -> I want this thread clean best possible. Of course you can write here anything is connected with DXE, you can write some reviews, write about bugs if you find some which was not posted before, give link for some videopresentation if you made some, screenshots and more, more. But please - if you want thanks to me or anyone, click THANKS button, or if you want write some "little-offtop" go to Discussion Thread(thanks to pedyvirus and all guys who will help him in support of my ROM :)), where you can talk about everything, not DXE only ^^.

And:
    - Don't use any backup! (it doesn't mean you must delete yours, but be sure that it can create some problems. If you replace backup and everything is cool - that's cool! :D)
    - After flash my system give it 1 day for better stability and the second one for applicate all scripts/tweaks/tricks.
    - Flash every addon separately.
    - Simple, but no one understand it. If you want to have better battery life just decrase brightness.
    - In my opinion, smartassV2 or interactiveX (choose yourself), and frequency of CPU 364-1306MHz gives awesome stability and performance (up to 1613MHz is still good enough with battery, at least should) :).
    Bugs

-If Sony Album FC - just extract apk from ROM, and install manually - all problems gone! (or download attached one) :D.
    Which kernel to use

Sent from my MT25i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Confirm working kernels,
    LuPuS-jB-v10
    Turbo Kernel v3.1

supersoul07, I see someone looking on my Dev Host :D. Thanks for testing :). About build.prop, you know why, it's from Xperia Play section as I stated before :).
    :D:D;)
    Download

ROM

*Also, if you want get other DiXperia projects by me, you can buy Premium Account and get them all, check these on my YT channel "DiKeJGL" if you never heard about them), and if you're still not sure if it's worth it, just ask other Premium Members :D. ( BTW who are Premium exactly?). Cheers guys, thanks for all ! :D

Social Timescape + Facebook
    If something not working
    Live Wallpapers
    Torch + DSP Manager
    VPN

Apply On-Screen-Buttons hereand here :)

Update 01.09.2013
    -Bravia Engine 2 and xLoud libs.
    -Touchpad fix for JB best possible.
    -Camera changed as Cyber-shot stock app was making some problems.
    *note, if Sound Enhancement make FC, please try to DSP manager or another, as I'm not actually full-timer to make this now ;/. Sorry.
    @DiKeJ Link not working dear for main rom
    Sorry for delay, cause I'm not here very regular (or maybe not at all). Also, most of my files/projects are gone on my old PC and was lost on external HDD. Only some of them are still available on mediafire (which I think, deleted some old stuff too).
    But, for your lucky - I've found Energizer link for Neo L :).
    here you go --> http://www.mediafire.com/download/43kdtj8nckztebs/DiXperia_'Energizer'.zip

BTW, many people asked me to reupload all my files or some of them, but I don't even have it myself :(.