Wanted : female jack 5,5

Search This thread

Arto

Mar 3, 2008
The connector which indicates when the earphones are plugged in is broken.
so the sound does'nt switch to earphones, it stay on the speaker

iliasroub

Jan 8, 2010
Have you got only one or are you a spare parts dealer?I am interested in one as well.I live in Greece.Would you sell one to me?

iliasroub

Jan 8, 2010
I think your local post office or courier service will tell you the exact steps.However since it is a very small item you can just put it in an envelope and mail it like any other letter.I wouldn`t think that you should sign a custom`s declaration form since it is something of low value.Is the jack fully functional?How much would you sell it to me?Send me a PM if you don`t want to go public.

DjLevis

Feb 19, 2009
Chieti
I think your local post office or courier service will tell you the exact steps.However since it is a very small item you can just put it in an envelope and mail it like any other letter.I wouldn`t think that you should sign a custom`s declaration form since it is something of low value.Is the jack fully functional?How much would you sell it to me?Send me a PM if you don`t want to go public.

ey I'm there before you .. respect your turn :mad: ..

DjLevis

Feb 19, 2009
Chieti
I Have only one jack, I'm not a spare parts dealer =)
Hm...I've never sent any things abroad, so it would be my first experience.
Can you explain me order of my actions, please?

don't worry...post office will explain you how do you do to sent abroad...so, if u want sell it to me, we can talk in other place for this..if you have facebook or other chat we can talk there ok? send me in pm your name and i'll add you ok? =) thanks..

Last edited: