[ROM] [ICS 4.0.4] JJ's HYBRID ROM v3.3b (HotUpdate) ROM Control | 12 Aug |

Search This thread

slasherzx

Feb 16, 2012
Zamboanga City
dont know what happened.. But stuck in a bootloop in "android is upgrading" did factory wipe etc.. hmm

*done it all need a little reboot a couple of times..

Last edited:

jjdoctor

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 3, 2011
Rawalpindi

slasherzx

Feb 16, 2012
Zamboanga City
Where is the notification bar in apex launcer? Swiping it down and it seems it doesnt pop out and status bar

FOund it with your new test version...

Last edited:

tapata42

Dec 19, 2009
How can I incstall it cuz i have tryed with no succes

I have allready tried and i got a bootloop. Can you explain to me how to install it :) Sorry but everyone are noobs at the beginning. Please give me a chance:)

Rechargelegend

May 21, 2010
So can i flash the fixed v4 rom over v4 without full wipe? I am to lazy to do a titanium backup :) And thanks jjdoctor for this awesome rom.

" edit "

Well if i had bothered to read on the first page i would have my answer :) Sorry for my stupid post. :)

Last edited:

OatnezrA

Mar 21, 2012
Just installed v4 fixed while ago.. and it kept showing fc notif on some of my apps.
Restore back to v4.

Sent from my ST18i using XDA

sirkay

Mar 24, 2011
KL
hehe... if u find it u will get 10$ bet...:D

looks like test version is stable... I will link that to OP....

i will try find it .. wait a min, want to connect my usb ;)

EDIT: supercharge in hw_config.sh ??!

EDIT2: 2G/3G fixed? cos after i flash v4(fixed) 2G/3G still not work

Last edited:

Sogree

Apr 11, 2012
no music playing bug?

Hello jjdoctor

I'd like to report a bug. I have encountered it in v3 and now v4 and do not now the cause or the solution. (I never tried v1 or v2)

Symptom:

When trying to play music with the stock music player, no music is available or found on the SD card or playable. When pressing play, it opens the player, tries to start playing (black music screen) and responds with the message (in Dutch): "Muziek is gestopt" which would translates into "Music stopped or music has stopped or music stopped playing". The message can only be removed by pressing 'ok'. The player then closes and after a few seconds the same message pops up again. But no music.

It is possible to play music (for example through the filemanager) so the hardware is in order as far as I know.

In v3 I removed some services so I thought that was the cause. But in v4 the same thing happens and this time i did not thinker with anything (stock install with stock apps). Now the strange thing is: This 'bug' starts only after a few reboots. The first few times the music on the SD card is indexed correctly and plays fine with the stock player. But then suddely the stock player stops playing without a reason. In v3 I 'solved' it by trying a few non stock players. In Poweramp I could select the music dir manually so it played my music. But I would like to use the stock player so maybe you have a solution or tips for things I should check. Al the media indexer services are running fine.

Other than this bug I totally love v4!!! it's rock stable, very battery friendly and fast. so thumbs up for your hard work!

Top Liked Posts