[THEME] Titanium-X- for Eclipse 2.2 (3-26-12)

Search This thread

CamoCustom

Apr 16, 2012
yes...no need to wipe data, since you are already on that system. Wipe cache and dalvik cache.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Ok, so dont even have to wipe data, just cache & dalvik.

I know this may be a long shot, I love the theme, just not the Lockscreen, is there a way to get JUST the eclipse 2.2 lockscreen back?

*I can handle most basic and semi advanced instructions well, I rooted and flashed the rom with safestrap and went through that whole process without asking questions... Until now LOL

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Titanium-X- for Eclipse 2.2
    UPDATE 3.26.12: MORE. METAL.

This is Titanium-X-
    Fuse a little metal to your system.
    :D

Thanks goes to nitroglycerin33 for the sweet ROM and the already awesome theme he used for Eclipse. Also to gunnermike53 for getting me set up for xml edits.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Titanium-X-SCREENS.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT IS "TITANIUMIZED":

- blur-res
    - Browser
    - Camera
    - Contacts
    - Dialer
    - LatinIME
    - MMS
    - moto-res
    - Phone
    - SYSTEM FONT (Roboto)
    - SystemUI
    - Talk
    - framework.res
    - Boot Animation
    - MORE TO COME

HOW TO INSTALL:

1:: DOWNLOAD .zip below
    2:: REBOOT to CWM Recovery
    3:: Wipe Cache
    4:: Wipe Dalvik Cache
    5:: Install .zip from SD card (don't forgot CWM now allows you to install from the internal SD)
    6:: REBOOT system

AS ALWAYS...
    I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOUR PHONE AS A RESULT OF USING THIS CONTENT, JUST AS IT IS NO ONE ELSES FAULT FOR ANY DAMAGE I MIGHT DO TO MINE. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THE RISKS INVOLVED, YA MIGHT JUST BE BETTER OFF STICKING WITH STOCK. It's not that complicated, just do a little research. Plenty of knowledge floating around XDA...

DOWNLOADS:

DOWNLOAD TITANIUM-X- for Eclipse 2.2

DOWNLOAD TITANIUM-X- WALLPAPER

...don't be afraid to use the "THANKS" button...
    BIG update in the OP!!!! I think you're gonna like this one ;)
    Don't flash this on 2.2, its based on a different system. That is why the power menu is doing that. I will be updating this to 2.2 soon

Sent from my AOKP AXI0M using Tapatalk
    alright, no more VERSION #...just check the ECLIPSE VERSION...new link is up :)