Flash lite v3.1 [WORKING] [Cab here]

Search This thread

Reefhunter49

Feb 10, 2008
I dont know what you guys are talking about but it works on my Sprint Touch running the latest official rom.

What device? Sprint Touch
What build of Opera are you using? latest 1938
Is it installed on main memory or storage card? Main Memory
What build is your rom? 19208.1.0.1
What OS build 5.2.19208

Tested youtube took longer than usual to load but it streamed a youtube video without skipping i was amazed especially since i have no bars lol.

I'm running the exact same setup and it's not working for me. Did you have any flash installed before?

Last edited:

nickdollahz

Jun 13, 2008
Glastonbury
I'm running the exact same setup and it's not working for me. Did you have any flash installed before?

No, I didnt have any other flash installed. All i did was install the latest build of opera along with this cab and it worked. The videos is scary smooth as I'm in a low coverage area and the video runs without skipping at all. Its amazing, although pages take a little longer to load. It seems the flash parts of the site download last.

Anyways.. I'm loving it but I still perfer vtap.

mike21pr

May 16, 2008
San Juan
now for the million dollar question...

now that Opera has updated flash support

which is better??? Opera or Skyfire??

nickdollahz

Jun 13, 2008
Glastonbury
yea...
Well skyfire is server-based and Opera 9.5 is client-based so you cant compare the two accurately. You could compare Opera Mini to skyfire as they are both server-based.

This all brings about the arguement of server-based vs client-based. You wouldnt want to use skyfire for sites that you dont want others to be able to access. As every site you visit can be tracked.

In this respect Opera already wins as my pirvacy is very dare to me but now that it has flash its just that much better. I still use skyfire when i dont want to wait for pages to load. Although day after day Opera 9.5 is proving it self to be my one and only browser.

/rant

but not to get off-topic...

widoo

Mar 21, 2007
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Doesn't work here.
Touch Pro, stock french ROM, Opera build 1938 (stock).

I have a blank area instead of the actual flash but "right click" on the blank area shows me "about flashlite 3.1..."

ROM : 1.90.406.5 FRE (stock)
WM6.1 Pro : 5.2.19965 (Build 19965.1.2.3)

I removed flash player mobile before installing FlashLite

Last edited:

myshinynewtouch

Jul 30, 2008
working perfectly on my sprint touch official ROM

Opera: 1938
installed on memory

flash is working...... yeaaaayyyyyy.....

qubz

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 12, 2007
A parallel dimension
working:

Trinity
pdaviet v.43
build 20748.1.4.0 PV

opera QVGA 1938 - Main Memory Installation

not working on:

opera QVGA 1938 - SD Installation *NOT Hard-Coded*

Last edited:

htctoucher

Nov 5, 2007
not working on Sprint Touch.. says you either have javascript turned off or an old version of adobe's flash player...

too bad :(
i got excited..

Oct 14, 2007
Good deal, thanks! This is working for me.
My setup is:
Device: Kaiser
Opera: Opera Mobile 1938 (cooked into ROM)
I'm using a custom ROM based on Alex's HTC WM6.1. I'm not sure which build this is, but it shouldn't be too hard to find.

So, I've got full screen to work (right click and choose the bottom option). But there's a bar on the bottom that's kind of annoying. Also has anyone figured out how to use flash games that are intended to work with a mouse?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Flash lite v3.1 working on Kaiser

Hey Veyka,

I have just rebuilt my Kaiser (see below for ROM and setup), as my preferred ROM has Opera (build 1780) included, I installed the "Opera_95_1938_update_only.CAB" found on this thread onto my device main memory.

I then installed the "Dvha79_AdobeFlash3.1_plugin" (again found on this thread) onto my device main memory.

Using the Opera browser I opened up Google, went to their video page, and the top left embedded video played quickly and clearly.

Thanks to you and all involved in the development.

I am very happy. This works very well.

Regards,

J
    ADMIN EDIT: Attachments removed due to legal complaints from adobe.

NEW LINK: http://uconvert.us/downloads/FlashLite_3.1_WM6Professional_EN.cab

And new 4shared link: http://www.4shared.com/file/62978223/f82ad8ba/Dvha79_AdobeFlash31_plugin.html

I dont know how long they will last, so get it while its hot.

Flash Lite V3.1 Cab!​

Large HowTo

It works! and its in a cab! Works in opera, youtube, google videos, some basic flash games!

For it to work:

*Opera and flash need to be installed in the SAME place (main memory or SD card)
    *Be using the newest Opera Build, 1938 ( Upgrade cab here)
    *Have WM6.1 Core 20000+ (Some 19000+ builds work, and some WM6 work, but it seems to be a bit unreliable - WM5 will not work atm)
    *Do NOT Use the official beta, it DOES NOT WORK
    *Remove all other version of flash first, it will not work if they are installed/cooked into your rom

Other:

*If you want to uninstal it, its called Anryl My Mobile Application
    *This does not seem to work with IE
    *This will NOT work with opera Mini
    *This does not seem to work on netfront
    *The Null keyboard cab attached is to deal with the problem with the virtual keyboard poping up when you click on a flash vid, its a bit messy but works for the time being.
    *Wont work with WM standard untill there is a version of opera 9.5 for it. (unless there is?)
    *Seems in some cases you need to hard reset before it will work, try both cabs first though.

Working on (for some people):

*Hermes CRCV13 nakes BS (me)
    *prophet
    *Kaiser
    *might be other I have missed

Geting it:

*First post about it + 4shared link
    *Attached to this post

Report back:

Did it work?
    What device?
    What build of Opera are you using?
    What build is your rom?
    Are you using anryl's cab (attached to this post) or Dvha79_ddt's (links just below)?

I did not rip this, I just posted the info here for everyone

All credit to anryl for extracting it!

We have another Cab!

See here

All credit to dvha79_ddt for this one!

Can you give feedback if ones more stable than the other ect!