[Q] Anti Fingerprints Case Nexus 5?

Search This thread

Miqueas111

Dec 10, 2012
I hate fingerprints on my phone, or in my case. Do you know any case without that problem?

I been watching videos a practically all the Spigen cases are fingerprints magnet. Thanks.

ritzxda

Jun 8, 2013
I hate fingerprints on my phone, or in my case. Do you know any case without that problem?

I been watching videos a practically all the Spigen cases are fingerprints magnet. Thanks.

Go for matte screen protectors. These will reduce the brightness/clarity of the screen in some respects but the quality of some of these are pretty good these days. Cheap ones will generally scratch easily. The ones I've tried for the Nexus 5 are the Gearmaxx and the Nillkin anti-glare. Both have been great in terms of what I wanted. The Nillkin is a bit better I would say in terms of overall smoothness/screen clarity/easy of application etc. Both reasonably priced.

In terms of cases - I would say matte or those silicon type ones. I personally don't like the feel of any of those though. The other option is a skin. Plenty of threads around for these.

Gluck.

GTDarthYoda

Jul 1, 2012
I got a Spigen slim armor black and red, both have a matte finish that doesn't leave fingerprints

Miqueas111

Dec 10, 2012
I have the black and it definitely is a fingerprint magnet. A case i would recommend, currently wearing it, is the caseology tpu carbon fiber

I've searched this case on Google, and it's anti-fingerprints. But I have to say I don't like the big logo on it. Eitherway, if I don't find any other Caseology is a good choice.

bushako

Mar 16, 2007
Dubai
Cases I've tried that do not attract finger print smudge: quicksand case, 0.3mm cheap generic case, diztronic tpu matte. As for the rest like the slim armor and Google bumper case do tend to attract some finger prints.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Miqueas111

w1ltzu

Mar 28, 2014
What do you think guys about the SPIGEN Ultra FIt Case COLOR WHITE or RED?

About the fingerprints thing.

This one seems to be cheap and anti-fingerprints on eBay:
Hard Quicksand Plastic Case Nexus 5

I have the white ultra fit, haven't used very much yet, but the white back doesn't collect fingerprints. It also feels grippy and makes phone feel slim.
I am not using it yet since I bought a ~1,50€ bumper case at the same time and I am testing it out now.
Will post pics if requested

Last edited:

Miqueas111

Dec 10, 2012
I have the white ultra fit, haven't used very much yet, but the white back doesn't collect fingerprints. It also feels grippy and makes phone feel slim.
I am not using it yet since I bought a ~1,50€ bumper case at the same time and I am testing it out now.

I would appreciate you to send photographs, thanks! I'm very interesting about the SPIGEN Ultra Fit White Case. Is it get dirty easily? The color change with the use?

I bought one unbranded ultra fit white case, and two days later the white is yellow or something like that! (2 dollars on eBay)

w1ltzu

Mar 28, 2014
I would appreciate you to send photographs, thanks! I'm very interesting about the SPIGEN Ultra Fit White Case. Is it get dirty easily? The color change with the use?

I bought one unbranded ultra fit white case, and two days later the white is yellow or something like that! (2 dollars on eBay)
Ok, I'll post pics when I get home. Since I've had it for a day, I cant yet tell about its durability, but so far, so good. Feels solid and I trust in Spigen quality.

w1ltzu

Mar 28, 2014
Photos as requested. Didn't turn out so great, but you get how the case looks on. If you are wondering why my screen looks weird, it's because of a Copter screenprotector, which is rubbery and because of that, it reflects light like that.
10s7j8z.jpg

2816hog.jpg

Last edited:

CitizenLee

Aug 21, 2009
Aberdeen
Another +1 for the Caseology Carbon Case. Just got mine today and am very impressed... here's some pics:

aeoc3b.jpg

2e4ym50.jpg

4iobcx.jpg

I also have a Head Case, which is matte, however it doesn't offer as much protection.

Last edited:

Miqueas111

Dec 10, 2012
Photos as requested. Didn't turn out so great, but you get how the case looks on. If you are wondering why my screen looks weird, it's because of a Copter screenprotector, which is rubbery and because of that, it reflects light like that.

Two days use and it still looks in good conditions. I like it. So far how easily gets dirty? After all is white.

Thanks about the pictures, probably I'll be buying the white one.

w1ltzu

Mar 28, 2014
Two days use and it still looks in good conditions. I like it. So far how easily gets dirty? After all is white.

Np man
It gets dirty pretty easy, white afterall like you said, but things like grease and stains from dirty hands imo can be wiped easily. And you probably could wash the case in worst-case scenarios, I think.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    10s7j8z.jpg

2816hog.jpg
    Cases I've tried that do not attract finger print smudge: quicksand case, 0.3mm cheap generic case, diztronic tpu matte. As for the rest like the slim armor and Google bumper case do tend to attract some finger prints.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    What do you think guys about the SPIGEN Ultra FIt Case COLOR WHITE or RED?

About the fingerprints thing.

This one seems to be cheap and anti-fingerprints on eBay:
    Hard Quicksand Plastic Case Nexus 5

Another +1 for the Caseology Carbon Case. Just got mine today and am very impressed... here's some pics:

aeoc3b.jpg

2e4ym50.jpg

4iobcx.jpg

I also have a Head Case, which is matte, however it doesn't offer as much protection.

Np man
    It gets dirty pretty easy, white afterall like you said, but things like grease and stains from dirty hands imo can be wiped easily. And you probably could wash the case in worst-case scenarios, I think.