[Q] want to get rid of battery percentage text

Search This thread

tgeery

Aug 28, 2012
Herndon
so I have xPosed Framework installed and have enabled the circle battery from Wanam Xposed but I'd like to only have the circle battery and not the stock battery percentage text next to it on the left. I've read through a ton of posts and xPosed modules but haven't really found what I'm looking for. is there an easy way to do this on the S5 or no?

tgeery

Aug 28, 2012
Herndon
Not sure I am understanding what you want, but try un-checking "Show battery percentage" at:
Settings -> Device -> Battery

holy crap! that was about as easy as it gets! I've been digging around in all kinds of extras and it was built into the phone setting all along.

as stupid as I feel, thank you very much for pointing me at an obvious setting.

Reactions: JohnKuczek

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Not sure I am understanding what you want, but try un-checking "Show battery percentage" at:

holy crap! that was about as easy as it gets! I've been digging around in all kinds of extras and it was built into the phone setting all along.

as stupid as I feel, thank you very much for pointing me at an obvious setting.