[ROM] BAKED Grouper BB #8 (3-16-13)

Search This thread

PoedelPCS

Sep 14, 2011
Coesfeld
Xiaomi Mi 11
even I do have the opportunity to use the newest features an my nexus 7 with stock. But I'll stay on B³ as it looks that awesome and works pretty fine for me. If it will be fixed to make nfc working while in stand-by it was perfect :)

tenyrnote

Sep 20, 2010
I think that this set up has really captured the look and feel I have always wanted for my tablet!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1350818230053.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350818230053.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 417
Reactions: Sultan.Alkhuzaie

termleech

Nov 12, 2010
McPherson, KS
www.codemonkeyjava.com
even I do have the opportunity to use the newest features an my nexus 7 with stock. But I'll stay on B³ as it looks that awesome and works pretty fine for me. If it will be fixed to make nfc working while in stand-by it was perfect :)

Damn with so much else going on I forgot to look. I'll try to look today before the build. If not I'll make sure its fixed for bb7

pikesmatrix

Dec 27, 2011
Kent
Where did you get 6?
And how did you get your navbar icons like that? Settings crashes when I try to go into Baked NavBar settings.

I think that's the default nav icons for build 6. Damn! I'm craving here, the withdrawals are unbearable. I think quitting smoking would be easier. Lol

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

nitrox1

May 24, 2010
I'm sure it will be worth the wait, and am very grateful that they make this Rom. but I'm wearing a dent into my screen where the ota icon is.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app

G

GuestD0701

So it looks like Google has merged some stuff in that has broken our stuff. So bb6 will be a little longer while we figure out what is going on. Apologies guys.

Tks for the heads up! I was really curious as to what exactly happened. You guys are great! Like my gma always said, "The best things come to those who wait.":)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Basil 123

Nov 30, 2010
albasil.com
Sorta figured that some major bugs had reared their ugly heads.
No problems, this is well worth waiting for, really appreciate you letting us know how things are coming along. Good luck sorting them out!

Thanks

Baz

trimax84

Sep 5, 2010
Rather be impatient and eventually receive a great product than be impatient and get a buggy one. Either way, I'm looking forward to your next release :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    baked_reborn_zps1b312900.png

|| Github || Irc || Twitter || Google + ||
    Welcome to a #teamBAKED production. Where our goal is to get you all BAKED. Black Android Kang Everyone Desires that is.
    What did you really think we could include that in the rom! LOL
    Our real goal tho is plain and simple make a stellar black fully inverted rom. Throw in the kitchen sink maintain stability (hopefully) and have fun doing it. Mostly the have fun part tho.​
    about_zps1efd61c7.png
    • Merged to latest android-4.2.2_r1 sources
    • Baked Settings (clone of aokp’s rom control made our way)
    • Includes Powerwidgets (cm10.1) may be removed in the future.
    • Quicksettings (tiles) borrowed from cm and improved upon by baked
    • Includes CM’s custom led control (cm10.1)
    • Lockscreen shortcuts 5 phone 8 tablet (cm10.1)
    • LockClock widget app cloned from cm10.1 and modified by baked
    • Full customized Mms app (baked)
    • Includes koush's new Superuser app made for android 4.2.2 (big thanks to koush for this)
    • Includes DSPManager (cm10.1)
    • Includes CMFileManager (cm10.1) inverted of course
    • All system apps and Gapps fully inverted for your pleasure (baked)
    • Many many more features in and even more stuff planned to come
    • Big thanks to Partimus Prime on the new baked boot animation
    downloads_zpsece049d1.png

Get BAKED rom and gapps Here Click Me
    Check Changelogs when ready here
    credits_zps7980b1c7.png
    • All credit first and foremost goes to Google for making android and making it open source.
    • CyanogenMod obviously for giving onto the hacking community everything they have given.
    • AOKP for there amazing work on aosp.
    • Big thanks to faux for his kernels are our kernls of choice.
    • Pretty much everyone else that we either cherry picked code from or borrowed from to make things work THANK YOU.
    • If you are left out and feel you should receive credit please PM or tweet us and we will include credit.
    Last but certainly not least #TeamBAKED
    • @travp624
    • @termleech
    • @B_boyTM
    • @mastur_mynd
    • @nycbjr
    • @Drgravy1
    • @Dreamsforgott3n
    • @jdlogan151
    • @dhrb23
    • @ebs512
    • @CliffWade(TeamBAKED PR Rep.)
    • We also like to thank our maintainers and supporters for all there help!
    Disclaimer: TeamBAKED is not responsible for anything you do to your device sorry!
    Re: [ROM] BAKED Grouper Blackbean #7 (1-18-13)

Had my Nexus 7 for a few weeks now (rooted on the day I got it) and I gotta say this is a great ROM. Tried a few but think I might be sticking with this. Is the baked team still updating it or is it a dead ROM? In any case, lovely work.
    ZM

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

The rumors of our death have been greatly exaggerated. Lol. We are definitely still updating.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk HD
    Re: [ROM] BAKED Grouper Blackbean #6 (10-28)

You hear that sound? That is the sound of the build bot starting to fire. Expect to see bb7 soon.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Being without vital signs implies that the kitty is dead..

Sent from my Rezound using Tapatalk 2

Lol no its not dead fear not. We've been merging things in. It's take some time but we are indeed working on it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Hey Termleech

Some News about the Rom?

Can't wait for Black Backed 4.2 Rom for Nexus 7. :)

Well we have finally gotten 4.2.1 merged in. However to get it working we had to remove a number of things that made baked baked :) So we are in the process of merging back in that functionality. We don't have an ETA yet but I do see a BB7 in the future.