Incubus26Jc's Super Eclair 2.1 Odexed [RLS6.1] - [6/24/10] Working Camera!!

Search This thread

incubus26jc

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 12, 2009
Illinois
This is My Super Eclair Build RLS6

I'm Not responsible if you Break your Device

- Nand or SD
- Its Very Fast And Stable for 2.1

Screenshots

RLS6.1 Features
- Added Camera Support
- Fixed Settings Force Closes

RLS6 Features
- Working Camera (Thanks to dlepage)
- Build Zipaligned and Odexed For Best Performance (thanks DZO for the script, margosmark, ptcfast2 for helping me)
- Phone Prioritizer Script (Need to Run The App Once After You Get Up And Running. Will make it Better But Still Not Perfect)
- Added Dialer 1 App to Help With Incoming Call Lag
- Bluetooth Audio Fixed Thanks Kalt Kaffe)(Calls Only)
- New Launcher Pro 0.6.2 With Many Features
- Option to choose the number of icons per row in both portrait and landscape mode within launcher
- 15 shortcuts available in dock now. Swipe the dock to the left (down in landscape) to reveal 5 additional shortcut spaces. Now swipe it to the right for 5 more!
- Added Fancy FlipClock\Weather Widget
- Updated messaging widget thats much better and memory friendly
- Lots of APN's
- QVGA dialer
- Fixed LED's (Thanks Kalt_kaffe)
- Several Speed Tweaks
- Other Stuff I cant Think Of

Known issues
- BT works for phonecalls but not for listening to music (same for all Eclair builds)
- Video playback

INSTRUCTIONS:

- Flash The latest eclair nbh with resloution of choice from Dzo's Site or latest zimage if your running off sdcard
- Install to Nand or SD
- If you Flashed 320x480 NBH, You will need to Change Density to 160 in Rogue Tools
- THE LONGER YOU LET IT SIT ON FIRST BOOT THE BETTER IT WILL PERFORM
- THE LESS SCREENS AND WIDGETS YOU HAVE THE BETTER IT WILL PERFORM
- To enable 7 screens, 3D Drawer, Ect.. open menu button and click configure
- Use Spare Parts if you want to Keep Home In Memory and change comcache size
- To enable paid apps script (marketenable.sh) edit /system/bin/userinit.sh. Be aware that it may hide your APN settings but they will still work. If you only need paid apps temporarily, start a terminal and start marketenable.sh (as root) before starting the Market.

Enjoy:)
Donations Appreciated But Not Required

DOWNLOAD RLS6.1

RLS5 Features

- Much Faster System
- Extra Apps and Widgets are Now Optional
- Fixed Full Market (Thanks Pandemic187)
- Fixed Lockscreen Not Showing Up
- Fixed Power off option on red button (Reboot option still not functioning)
- Fixed Kaiser Wifi (Tested)
- Atttempt at fixing Apn Problem
- Fixed Voice Search Crash Problem
- Added More Stable Live Wallpapers To App Pack That work without Crashing on Sleep

RLS 4 Features
- Fixed Voice Search
- Fixed Live Wallpapers
- Fixed Apps2sd, Compcache, Home app in Memory ect..
- Fixed Standard Launcher Force Close
- Added Kaiser Wifi Support (Sencond Attempt)
- Added Linux Sd Mount Support (Thanks Myn)
- Added New Notification Bar with New Battery
- Added Dialer1 App
- Added New Boot Animation
- Added Astro, CorpCal, Terminal Emulator
- Lots of Bug Fixes

RLS3 Features:

- Kaiser Wifi Support Built In (Thanks kallt_Kaffe) (Not tested)
- QVGA Dialer Fixed
- Removed Some Apps For Build to Fit on Standard Eclair NBH so you can update nbh when needed
- GPS and Gmail Updates really added This Time:)
- Added Standard Launcher to choose if you prefer it
- Added Latest Version of NAvLauncher for Brut Support
- Added Eclair Gallery
- Removed Visualization Wallpapers and Added Others that work.
- Even Faster:)

RLS2 Features:

- Added Different Helix Launcher
- Fixed Helix Launcher Shortcut Force Close
- Updated all Apps to Latest Versions
- Added HTC_IME (must have hvga to use)
- Added Corprate Calendar
- Added GPS and Gmail Fixes (or maybe I didnt) Damnit
- Other Bug Fixes

RLS1 Features:

- Full Paid App Market Regardless of Resolution
- Live Wallpapers
- Helix Launcher
- Apps2SD
- Comp Cache\Swap Support
- Vogue Parts for Changing Between HVGA and QVGA, Launcher, Keyboard, Ect.. on the fly
- Rogue Tools for Overclocking and changing Screen Density on the fly
- Bluetooth (regular bluetooth connections work fine, just not audio)
- Gps
- Transparent Lockscreen
- Faux HTC flipclock/Weather widget(weather forcast widget) - (wont work on first try)
- 3D Gallery
- Astro File Explorer
- Nav Launcher
- Lots of Widgets
- NFL Mobile
- "3" Music Player

Last edited:

prairiefire

Nov 13, 2008
downloading now... :)

edit. can't get past the boot screen (looping.... i.e. "set volume of 256 to 5") and not getting to a splash screen.

Last edited:

daganb

Mar 19, 2009
Same problem with the .nbh flashed from this thread.

iniL untracked pid exited
snd_setdevice(1.1.1)
set volume of 256 to 5
android_power wakeup (0->0) at xxx(numbers change)xxxx

continuous loop

Last edited:

sak211l

Nov 16, 2009
Baltimore
So far it doesn't work with 240x320 sd install trying 320x480 now

I still got the wake up messages android won't boot

Last edited:

jadenj5

Mar 24, 2010
same

having the same boot loop issues as everyone else says something bout the volume this build looks good tho incubus :D

daganb

Mar 19, 2009
Pretty sure this is a kernel issue, waiting for a update.

Is it possible to use the new kernel that has the task switcher modification? Having the task switcher active after the camera button is held down for 1.5 seconds would be a great feature.

crackeyes

Feb 1, 2009
knoxville
I hate to jump on the band wagon by saying me too but

Me too. I have tried on ext, sd and nand and it just dont work at teh moment. I flashed the nbh file and stilll nothing. I loe your work BTW and i will use this one untill the expresso build comes out when this one works.

incubus26jc

Feb 12, 2009
Illinois
I hate to jump on the band wagon by saying me too but

Me too. I have tried on ext, sd and nand and it just dont work at teh moment. I flashed the nbh file and stilll nothing. I loe your work BTW and i will use this one untill the expresso build comes out when this one works.

I must have done something wrong guys sorry. Ill fix it when I get home. Sorry about that

incubus26jc

Feb 12, 2009
Illinois
Ok Guys, It should be fixed now. You will have to redownload and use the new instructions. Sorry for the problem. I know its a pain to have to start over.

Dinoisme

Sep 28, 2008
Are you kidding, you're sorry? We're sorry you have to put up with such insignificant people as us! :p I just installed it, I'm hoping it'll boot. It's taking a while.

rickmatic

Aug 7, 2009
Bell, CA
hey inc
I just installed Myn's update. like you said it is a pain starting all over especially after getting it just right. my question is Myn's warm donut is stable, and i know you guys work together so would you say this is better or worse as far as being stable, responsiveness? better or worse is the wrong words to use because you guys are so good at what you do, but since you 2 work together im sure you or him would acknowledge the better man.

daganb

Mar 19, 2009
So far so good, minor nitpicks but seems like a good progression build from msmissions 2.1.

The one issue that's standing out in my head is the SD card mounting. I tried to just plug in, drive / sdcard was not showing in my windows explorer. The wierd part is when I disconnect the USB cable for a split second the drive shows up in explorer. I installed dualmountSDwidget.apk and used that to communicate with my computer over USB, was still a tad buggy but I managed to get it working.

Also.... get rid of voice search, it force closes with your recommended .nbh / kernel, even if it didn't its hardly a feature that should be concentrated upon as well as wasting our phones limited resources (cpu /mem). I am aware that dzo's 4/8 kernel is the reason its force closing and it will prob be fixed when he gets back from vacation.

Overall I am happy with the speed and responsiveness. Nice bundled software / widgets as well, saves me a few MB of downloading. Just my initial impressions so far, will repost once this build settles down and I use it daily.

Do you guys have a IRC channel set up or anything? 1st off I want to learn more about the inner working of this project, 2nd I think it would help to steer everyone in the same direction with builds. I also remember seeing a bit of information on porting the vogues sound and bluetooth drivers to ALSA, presumably making it immune to changes that happen as android matures. These forums while great take a bit of sifting around the "will this work on kiser's" or other random questions that take time off the focus of the project.