[Q] Screen capacity - more like smartphone or tablet?

Search This thread

blackfire74

Apr 26, 2013
Bytom
Hello, I own Galaxy S2 and Galaxy Note 8.0, but I'm considering getting Note 2 instead of those two I got. Just wondering what is the screen difference between those devices? Some websites appear differently on S2 and Note 8 using mobile agent on both browsers. Even wh3n they are the same there is a lot more stuff on Note 8's screen.

My question is what is Note 2 closer to: S2 or Note 8? Is it huge phone or small tablet? Of course considering what's appearing on screen and hum much is it.

FireStorm@

Dec 13, 2013
Hello, I own Galaxy S2 and Galaxy Note 8.0, but I'm considering getting Note 2 instead of those two I got. Just wondering what is the screen difference between those devices? Some websites appear differently on S2 and Note 8 using mobile agent on both browsers. Even wh3n they are the same there is a lot more stuff on Note 8's screen.

My question is what is Note 2 closer to: S2 or Note 8? Is it huge phone or small tablet? Of course considering what's appearing on screen and hum much is it.

Note 2 is close to a tablet but still a phone. So for me it is at the edge. However, you can not compare it with a S2 it is much bigger and I think it is a great alternative to these 2 devices. Because the S2 is too small as a phone and a 8" is too small as a tablet for me as well. Tablet should be at least 9,7"