Bounty request to unlock SPH-L720T GSM

Search This thread

cris14

Oct 14, 2011
Thanks for trying guys, im also waiting for the unlock could somebody tell me about the proggress, I dont know about programming so I cannot suggest anything but a progress bar for those that are waiting would be really appreciated:)

Iguanarana

Oct 17, 2014
Tegucigalpa
Offer for developer

Thanks for trying guys, im also waiting for the unlock could somebody tell me about the proggress, I dont know about programming so I cannot suggest anything but a progress bar for those that are waiting would be really appreciated:)

I am willing to give $60 by paypal in addition to what is already offered to the developer to help SIM Unlock my SPH-L720t , hope there is progress unlocking this device. Seems that IMEI and SIM Serial number must match in order to work for this special sprint lock.

geethq

Jul 2, 2011

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, Im placing a bounty to unlock the GSM on the SPH-L720T
    My self going to trow $75.00 by paypal.

Additional cash can be add for the developer to unlock the device
    Here to help if i can!

I have two SPH-L720T in my shop right now. I have been fairly successful over the years unlocking Samsung devices, but this one has me stumped. I certainly will pull anything that anyone needs from these phones. I have already made the two different sized debrick.img (70 & 128) Unfortunately both of these phones were already updated to 4.4.2 when I received them. (L720TVPUBNC6)

Update: Well so far I had no problem backing up one firmware revision to 4.3 MK5, I did lose sound, and did not seem to gain much control over that modem either. I have been able to register on Iowa Wireless, our T Mobile Subsidiary here in Iowa, and in service mode it shows that I am connected to their 1900 MHz PCS, GSM/GPRS/EDGE, 2G. I have been rather lazy in posting so I do not have enough posts yet to link screenshots. I do have though.
    okay. I have been in the hospital for a serious health concern. I am back and in action actively trying to unlock. as of right now my bill is going up. so I may just switch carriers myself. (more reason to get this done.) I do have a few friends working with me on this. but not able to communicate with him very easily. if anyone has input, ideas or wants to contribute to this please request with your email in pm that I add you to l720t development hangout. We have made a few breakthroughs on nc6. Hopefully we can do this soon. ;)

---------- Post added at 05:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 AM ----------

oh and zergut17 that's a different board and meaning a different device. ;)
    okay. I have been in the hospital for a serious health concern. I am back and in action actively trying to unlock. as of right now my bill is going up. so I may just switch carriers myself. (more reason to get this done.) I do have a few friends working with me on this. but not able to communicate with him very easily. if anyone has input, ideas or wants to contribute to this please request with your email in pm that I add you to l720t development hangout. We have made a few breakthroughs on nc6. Hopefully we can do this soon. ;)

---------- Post added at 05:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 AM ----------

oh and zergut17 that's a different board and meaning a different device. ;)

Thanks Daisflaque, hope your getting better. I have been reading the S5 community sim unlock thread and looks like they are getting very close you should take a read a lot of what they are talking about should work for us. They have found a way to read and write access denied nvram areas.
    Finaly l720t unlocked

Here post with unlocking tool - http://xdaforums.com/sprint-galaxy-s5/general/sprint-samsung-unlocker-unlock-sprint-t2928250. All thanks to aalyatim.

Tested on l720t. It works. Operator - Kyivstar (GSM). All works fine Internet, MMS, calls, SMS.