[THEME] [ICONS] [DIALER] dkBlack Theme v2 for 6.5.x & 6.5 + dkIcons [03.03.2010]

Search This thread

patches01

May 29, 2010
start menu at the bottom

Hey DK,
What app adds the start button at the bottom of your screen with the "x". Just installed your theme very sweet :)
Thanks

Rodi_21

May 30, 2010
At home
I downloaded this too, but all that changed was the start up screen og the clock...what did I do wrong?

I'm new too all this stuff...even though I did what you wrote on the 1st page...

BumAround

Apr 14, 2009
hi DeKey,

any possibilities to:

(1)Make the semi transparent background on date & time of the lockscreen totally disappear?
(2)Make the semitransparent blocks/tabs on the homescreen (the one behind the big clock & weather, the alarm clock tab, the date tab on its left, the call history tab, the calendar tab) all gone, so all items have floating effect just like the quicklinks?

Thanks!

Rodi_21

May 30, 2010
At home
I already made a post to this, but didn't get any response...so I'm asking again;

How can I install this and make it work? Because the last time I tried, it didn't work, so any help?

Mr_President

Jan 19, 2010
Haparanda
I already made a post to this, but didn't get any response...so I'm asking again;

How can I install this and make it work? Because the last time I tried, it didn't work, so any help?

Install the theme first. Then go to the Windows menu, Settings, Home, change the theme there to the dkBlack and press Ok - done! Hope that helped :)

Last edited:

Mr_President

Jan 19, 2010
Haparanda
Co0kie's Hometab 1.8.0

Anyone else had any problems with using this theme and Co0kie's Hometab 1.8.0? I've noticed one small error so far. The left arrow on the musicplayer widget doesn't change. It's the same as with the original skin, larger and of a different color :confused:.

//Thanks

Last edited: