May 21, 2010
Charlotte, NC
snap20110225_164150.png
snap20110225_164214.png
snap20110225_164541.png
snap20110225_164155.png
snap20110225_164200.png
snap20110303_054252.png

To ensure complete compatibility, this is now a full aosp build compiled from jt1134's source & OMJ's gingerbread overlay vendor. For anyone interested, my overlay vendor for sunnybread is available on github

As far as installation is concerned.....if you are already running aosp there should be no need to wipe. Flash rom then flash the themed gapps package below. If you are coming from a touchwiz based rom you should follow standard procedure - wipe data/cache, flash rom, install one of jt's kernels from here, and install themed gapps package below.

For those of you wondering why I chose to follow OMJ's lead and include a themed full build/rom, my answer is simple.....compatibility. I found a couple of issues when flashing the previous hack-theme by itself over different flavors of vanilla froyo (i.e. nextheme). Those issues no longer exist. This should make your life and my life much easier.

As for the theme itself.....in my mind it is pretty much complete. If anyone has any suggestions or recommendations, however, feel free to submit them below. I plan to theme a few more apps for this version soon.

***I have no interest in making a touchwiz version of this theme, but if anyone else would like to feel free to have at it.***

Credits
JT1134 - we would be aosp-less without him.
OMJ - for the gingerbread overlay which is the base for mine. His guide on compiling from source was also very helpful.
Sonnysekhon - grabbed a few images from his nexus s theme.

Downloads
SunnyBread Aosp
SunnyBread Gapps

Last edited:

nitroglycerine33

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 29, 2010
IA
Looks awesome man! This is probably a stupid question but the clock being used in the image above is that Beautiful Widgets Super clock? I have been searching for that skin but no luck? If you could point me in the right direction it would be appreciated!

bendbowden

May 21, 2010
Charlotte, NC

Wow looks awesome man!

Thanks!

Nice theme, but I REALLY want that wallpaper.
If it had the notification bar toggles I'd use it.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10166395/Color Bubbles_8.jpg

Looks awesome man! This is probably a stupid question but the clock being used in the image above is that Beautiful Widgets Super clock? I have been searching for that skin but no luck? If you could point me in the right direction it would be appreciated!

No, it's actually miui fancy widget. I can't link it, but if you google that phrase you will easily find a download link. :)

great theme but would it be possibly to use on eb01 thanks

EDIT: not gonna port it over .... if someone else is interested, they can feel free to have at it.

Last edited:

vdelsan

Jan 2, 2011
thanks...i love the details you put into your work would there be any chance of a honeycomb for eb01

renf

Dec 27, 2010
This looks great! I'll definitely use it if I ever end up switching to aosp.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App

bendbowden

May 21, 2010
Charlotte, NC
This, this is sweet! Thanks a lot bro.

Theme looks good and its great to see another doing it from source.

Havent seen you in irc for awhile. :mad:

Thanks! Yeah OMJ, my schedule has been hectic lately so I have not gotten on in a couple of weeks. I'll drop by there tomorrow sometime (I'm gonna be busy tonight). I need to ask you a couple of git vendor related questions I'm having trouble with......

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    snap20110225_164150.png
    snap20110225_164214.png
    snap20110225_164541.png
    snap20110225_164155.png
    snap20110225_164200.png
    snap20110303_054252.png

To ensure complete compatibility, this is now a full aosp build compiled from jt1134's source & OMJ's gingerbread overlay vendor. For anyone interested, my overlay vendor for sunnybread is available on github

As far as installation is concerned.....if you are already running aosp there should be no need to wipe. Flash rom then flash the themed gapps package below. If you are coming from a touchwiz based rom you should follow standard procedure - wipe data/cache, flash rom, install one of jt's kernels from here, and install themed gapps package below.

For those of you wondering why I chose to follow OMJ's lead and include a themed full build/rom, my answer is simple.....compatibility. I found a couple of issues when flashing the previous hack-theme by itself over different flavors of vanilla froyo (i.e. nextheme). Those issues no longer exist. This should make your life and my life much easier.

As for the theme itself.....in my mind it is pretty much complete. If anyone has any suggestions or recommendations, however, feel free to submit them below. I plan to theme a few more apps for this version soon.

***I have no interest in making a touchwiz version of this theme, but if anyone else would like to feel free to have at it.***

Credits
    JT1134 - we would be aosp-less without him.
    OMJ - for the gingerbread overlay which is the base for mine. His guide on compiling from source was also very helpful.
    Sonnysekhon - grabbed a few images from his nexus s theme.

Downloads
    SunnyBread Aosp
    SunnyBread Gapps