QtekS200 usb Problem

Search This thread

vighnesh

Aug 11, 2007
Bangalore
Hi,

I am using QtekS200 G4 .When I connect to the USB in one of the pcs where Activesync 4.5 is intalled I am able to sync once or twice after which I get this error in PC USB device not recognized.I am not able to connect to PC then on.I tried reinstall ActiveSync...Rebooted etc...The problem persists.

paradis_pal

Nov 18, 2006
Damascus
try another USB cable or try it with other device,

I had this problem with my friend PC, and it was his USB cable, hope it is the cable, the cheapest thing to replace

but my advice try the qtek aku 2.2 ROM with SPL 2.20, it has nothing to do with this but it is for your device

vighnesh

Aug 11, 2007
Bangalore
The device is charging via the USB...Anyways....Let me see...When I reboot the Qtek it connects and i am able to sync....Once I disconnect after this and connect the problem crops up...

paradis_pal

Nov 18, 2006
Damascus
it maybe your PC, try with another PC, and please update to last bios for you mother. it maybe your PC, I'm not sure.

and it could be your phone, but I don;t think so,
do you have SP2 if you use windows XP, try to have SP2, it has a lot of fixing for USB driver.

paradis_pal

Nov 18, 2006
Damascus
by the way, USB cable has 4 wires, 2 for electricity and 2 for data transfer, charging doesn't mean it is not defective.

paradis_pal

Nov 18, 2006
Damascus
great, I would say it is your computer, casue when restarting the computer fix the problem

good it is working now

vighnesh

Aug 11, 2007
Bangalore
I tried rebooting the pc....reinstalling activ sync.....soft reset.......Everything failed to work......Hard reset did the wonder otherwise I would have to sync via bluetooth forever .....Before purchasing any hardware i suggest a hard reset for any nagging issues....