placid-revamp[dead-development]

Search This thread

dfskevinohyeah

Jul 6, 2010
A very simple icon set I did on my spare time hope you guy like them.
Please comment to your hearts content I like feedback and be nice. This is the first icon set I have made and I
did utilize other's work but they are under the creative common license so they are free to use and full credit is given checkout their
website! [wpzoom.com] they have many other icon sets. I just created the base and chose the colors and did all the work to make them look nice.

I created a new forum so that I am able to grab more spots in the front page to better provide updates on my icons. The difference between these and the old set is simply the better base! I made them so the the corners do not look as ugly, it will improve the way they look on MIUI and also I deleted the the shadow that I felt did not really add anything to the base, so they will look better!

placidhdbanner.png

Last edited:

elite_gamer04

Oct 30, 2006
Bloody gorgeous! Saw these popup here and there on MyColourScreen and finally your here <3.

Is there a chance to provide us with a .xcf/.psd so we can produce new ones rather then bombard you with requests?

Any chance of an Apex .apk?

dfskevinohyeah

Jul 6, 2010
Bloody gorgeous! Saw these popup here and there on MyColourScreen and finally your here <3.

Is there a chance to provide us with a .xcf/.psd so we can produce new ones rather then bombard you with requests?

Any chance of an Apex .apk?

thanks! yeah this is an entirely new base, they are more squared which in my opinion looks way better. And yes with the gotheme or my adw theme they are usable with apex or nova launcher but they are a buck. I am going to provide regular updates. It is currently long due for one but school took out most of my time, now I am home and ready to start making more :D

Reactions: Amz95

dmarmstr

Jun 17, 2009
Can't wait for my launcher pro update in the market! How are you going to handle the mono vs color there?

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk 2

dfskevinohyeah

Jul 6, 2010
Can't wait for my launcher pro update in the market! How are you going to handle the mono vs color there?

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk 2
I am going to start on making a transplacid adw theme along with a monochrome one! its coming!
More Placid Goodness!!!

I thought it went away when i saw the other thread lock. Then got happy when i found this. :)

Sent from my Motorola Triumph using Tapatalk 2
haha sorry about that, It was really short notice thing, but yes! I am here now!

dfskevinohyeah

Jul 6, 2010
I can't wait! I'm on MIUI v4. Is there anything that I can help with? I know nothing about theming haha, but I'm savvy and willing to help make icons or test or whatnot.

its good, figured it out a couple days ago. thanks though!

have 780 icons total now! added over 140

GOTHEME is almost ready got 400 icons themed!

Last edited:

dfskevinohyeah

Jul 6, 2010
curodot said:
Patiently waiting for a trans-placid apex icon pack.
Take your time tho. :)

your going to want the gotheme then it will work perfectly with apex and novalauncher! ETA: this upcoming Monday. Plan on theming at least 600 icons before release :)

got any that you want to see for sure in there?

just so you know it will be 1.50 but trust me, I will be updating the heck out of that theme so it will be worth it. Way better than adw and golauncher.

Sent from my PG86100 using Forum Runner

Last edited:

curodot

Mar 10, 2012
Based on the transplacid-zip, I think it already covered the icons I want except for Draw Something & Temple Run: Brave.
It'll definitely be worth buying this icon pack.

Last edited:

Gokh

Jan 14, 2012

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1340976255099.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1340976255099.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 571

Bryan05

Jan 10, 2011
Houston
Wow these look sick! Can't wait to use these. I use stock miui launcher but I might not be able to wait that long. Lol might have to try out one of these launchers

Sent from my HTC Glacier using xda app-developers app

dfskevinohyeah

Jul 6, 2010
Based on the transplacid-zip, I think it already covered the icons I want except for Draw Something & Temple Run: Brave.
It'll definitely be worth buying this icon pack.
gotheme is almost done this is for the regualr placid hd, but transplacid will come shortly!
The Jelly Bean wallpaper look very good with transplacid !
But i have some request : (french apps)
-SCMB: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.secouchermoinsbete
-DTC: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.alkeo.android.danstonchat
-VDM (like fml) : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=vdm.activities

And thx again for this awesome set!

Envoyé depuis mon Blade
Thanks for the jelly bean wallpaper. It looks really really good! no problem already had one done but the other two will do them shortly.
Wow these look sick! Can't wait to use these. I use stock miui launcher but I might not be able to wait that long. Lol might have to try out one of these launchers

Sent from my HTC Glacier using xda app-developers app
Haha MIUI themes might take a while like 2 weeks and Ill have them done :)

Gokh

Jan 14, 2012
gotheme is almost done this is for the regualr placid hd, but transplacid will come shortly!

Thanks for the jelly bean wallpaper. It looks really really good! no problem already had one done but the other two will do them shortly.

Haha MIUI themes might take a while like 2 weeks and Ill have them done :)

Thanks a lot, cant wait for go launcher transplacid !

Envoyé depuis mon Blade
58a9c3e4-d2ea-3853.jpg
58a9c3e4-d2f6-469f.jpg
58a9c3e4-d301-ef4d.jpg

Last edited:

dfskevinohyeah

Jul 6, 2010
minus the clock this is how the placid and transplacid gotheme home screen will look like :D

currently working on app drawer themeing! will be simple as well!

20120702023358.png

Attachments

• 2012-07-02_02-33-58.jpg
    2012-07-02_02-33-58.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 371
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A very simple icon set I did on my spare time hope you guy like them.
    Please comment to your hearts content I like feedback and be nice. This is the first icon set I have made and I
    did utilize other's work but they are under the creative common license so they are free to use and full credit is given checkout their
    website! [wpzoom.com] they have many other icon sets. I just created the base and chose the colors and did all the work to make them look nice.

I created a new forum so that I am able to grab more spots in the front page to better provide updates on my icons. The difference between these and the old set is simply the better base! I made them so the the corners do not look as ugly, it will improve the way they look on MIUI and also I deleted the the shadow that I felt did not really add anything to the base, so they will look better!

placidhdbanner.png

Any update? I see all the mtz links have been removed a few days ago

Sorry took a break for the weekend and am picking up where I left off. :)

okay so, finally finished :) here it is
    transplacid-mtz - 08/27
    transplacid theme go/nova/apex

its out now, if you would like to show support :)

I am now taking request for creating one color icon zips! so what colors do you guys like?
    here is the transplacid zip with 1054 icons enjoy!

@xpurtwitness yes I will try to post a tutorial and give you my current MIUI set up so someone if they want, can build upon it.

I am releasing a beautiful colorful set soon so look out for it.

>>>downoad-mixed-transplacid<<<