[Q] Is Shadow alpha linked with Text Alpha?

Search This thread

gmthedoc

Sep 1, 2014
Hi to all! I'm a beginner in Zooper widget, and I have a simple question: If I set a text with a semi-transparent color (with alpha) and then I set the shadow with a solid color (without alpha), the shadow is still rendered faded. It looks like it ignores the alpha in shadow and uses the text one. Is this a bug or a desired behavior? :confused:

jimlahey

Sep 14, 2011
Hi to all! I'm a beginner in Zooper widget, and I have a simple question: If I set a text with a semi-transparent color (with alpha) and then I set the shadow with a solid color (without alpha), the shadow is still rendered faded. It looks like it ignores the alpha in shadow and uses the text one. Is this a bug or a desired behavior? :confused:
I dont think this is a bug. The shadow is a part of the text, and so is the shadow alpha. At least that's how I look at it

gmthedoc

Sep 1, 2014
I dont think this is a bug. The shadow is a part of the text, and so is the shadow alpha. At least that's how I look at it

It makes sense, but it can be limiting. I would like to make an effect like the jpg in attachment. :)

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 17