Help!

Search This thread

Kole_Ackerson

Feb 27, 2012
Minden, NV
Hey guys! I updated via kies, and I now tried to Odin so I could send this phone back to Samsung. Odin failed right after aboot, and now fails every time saying fused:6 binary:5. I need to get this phone wiped so I can package it up before I go to work. Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

riker147

Jul 11, 2011

joshm.1219

May 7, 2013
Philadelphia
You were either using the MK2 or the MJ7 Odin tar because their binary value is set to 5. Flashing either the NC2 leak or NC5 Odin tar will resolve your issues.
Beat me to it, for future reference you can't downgrade with Odin, anytime you have a failed flash in Odin with a binary value lower than fused value, that's exactly what your trying to do.

As Surge sort of mentions, the only caveat to that rule for our model is downgrading from mk2 to mj7, which have the same binary values because mk2 was a minor upgrade.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Kole_Ackerson

Kole_Ackerson

Feb 27, 2012
Minden, NV
You were either using the MK2 or the MJ7 Odin tar because their binary value is set to 5. Flashing either the NC2 leak or NC5 Odin tar will resolve your issues.

Thank you sir. I started the download on the nc5 before I went to work and I left when It was 35% so when I get back around midnight itll be done and ill flash her so I can get her in the mail. Thanks for your response surge!

P.S. I was so tired I didnt even knkw which one I downloaded earlier that morning. ·Facepalm. Remember everyone. Dont flash when your tired.. :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    That is the one I was using

Beat me to it, for future reference you can't downgrade with Odin, anytime you have a failed flash in Odin with a binary value lower than fused value, that's exactly what your trying to do.

As Surge sort of mentions, the only caveat to that rule for our model is downgrading from mk2 to mj7, which have the same binary values because mk2 was a minor upgrade.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk