LIST OF 4.4 ROMs for e975/F180

Search This thread

kt-Froggy

Sep 14, 2012
YVR
Samsung Galaxy Note II
LG G8
Bro how can i remove the updater-script in zip?

I have also coverted f 180 K to E-975

but when i flash using twrp it give error.....like "no file_contexts this package is for "geehrc devices: this is a "e975"
You don't need to remove the script. You only need to remove one line from it. :) Just open the zip file, edit the updater-script to remove the line, and repack it again into the zip. Easy. You can do it either on a PC, or on your phone.

ishtiaq786

Sep 5, 2013
Lahore
Yes, you can. If it still show you and error, you will need to flash CWM 6.0.4.5

Bro from where i can download cwm 6.0.4.5?

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

You don't need to remove the script. You only need to remove one line from it. :) Just open the zip file, edit the updater-script to remove the line, and repack it again into the zip. Easy. You can do it either on a PC, or on your phone.
Bro i have done as you say....but when i flash again after removing the second line from script updater its give error (status 6)....any solid solution for it?

kt-Froggy

Sep 14, 2012
YVR
Samsung Galaxy Note II
LG G8
Last edited:

abduhus

Jul 14, 2013
For F180 or any other variant with no network signal after flashing

Replace and add in build.prop before flashing

telephony.lteOnCdmaDevice=1
telephony.lteOnGsmDevice=1
ro.telephony.default_network=8
ro.ril.def.preferred.network=8
ril.subscription.types=NV,RUIM

At first boot set ur mobile network in settings to( also make sure in quick setting panel it says searching for network)

Choose the one with SIM
Choose Global

Reboob

Go to hidden menu
Choose WCDMA preferred

Enjoy

Sent from my Optimus G using Tapatalk

I don't know how can I make it could you explain more please??

Sent from my LG-E975 using xda app-developers app

juzerali

May 2, 2011
Chicago
are you succeeded in flashing PSX rom for your mobile? i have same problem,,,,if you have done please let me know how you done it.....

thanks

i tried but it still wouldnt let me flash the rom

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Not sure what this error is, but you may need to update your recovery for KitKat compatibility. I used the latest version of PhilZ Touch CWM, it works.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2462938

Thanks, i'll give it a shot

cyraxx84

Jul 5, 2012
Guys if you wanna flash PSX you must change something in updater script. Change "geehrc" to "e975" then it will work. Works also with Philz recovery.

davidvv

Nov 4, 2009
Albacete
Any rom other than Cyanogenmod with a fully working camera on e975??

Im having FC error on NFC and themechoser when trying to enable ART and flashing whatsapp fix on CM

thx

davevinci

Apr 12, 2012
Baguio City
Thanks. How is the new build? All nice?
Yes

PSX 4.4.2 geehrc 12/12/2012
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23252070760975540

Any rom other than Cyanogenmod with a fully working camera on e975??

Im having FC error on NFC and themechoser when trying to enable ART and flashing whatsapp fix on CM

thx

Nope, only CM atm..Regarding ur issues, try bringing it up in CM thread.. Im on PSX so i cant really help u out.. Sorry

Sent from my Optimus G using Tapatalk

davidvv

Nov 4, 2009
Albacete
Nope, only CM atm..Regarding ur issues, try bringing it up in CM thread.. Im on PSX so i cant really help u out.. Sorry

NP man, it was more an statement of my intentions of looking for another rom where i could use art than a assistance call.

Hopefully in a few days someone will post the sources from Estonia 4.4 oficial kitkat and then we can expect fully working roms.

Thx ;)

MaRkuS_538

Sep 28, 2012
Sorry, flase thread :(

Gesendet von meinem Optimus G mit Tapatalk 4

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts