(Q)Need HELP ! ASAP

Search This thread

BenFataki

Jun 2, 2014
Hey . somehow i accidentally deleted every thing i have on my phone and when im saying everything i meant it .
it means no OS , no Recovery mod , no download mode . they only thing i have is the google logo ...
my question is if theres any way i cant install the system again
Huge thaks to evrey one !!!!!!

Tybaltus Prime

Mar 23, 2012
LBC/STRONG BEACH, CA
No download mode?!

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

U need recovery, fastboot, or download mode to install things...can u access adb at the Google logo?

BenFataki

Jun 2, 2014
no !!

evrey thing is gone , just the White google logo with the little lock under

No download mode?!

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

U need recovery, fastboot, or download mode to install things...can u access adb at the Google logo?

BenFataki

Jun 2, 2014
Help !

I google loge is the bootloader that i have like i said but more then that i dont have .

Marvlesz

Jun 28, 2010
Saudi Arabia
What do you mean you "accidentally deleted everything"? What happened?

Hold down volume-down and boot up the device, what do you see?

AhmedNabeelM

May 5, 2013
Cairo
Hey . somehow i accidentally deleted every thing i have on my phone and when im saying everything i meant it .
it means no OS , no Recovery mod , no download mode . they only thing i have is the google logo ...
power off the device, now press power button and volume down, you should be in the bootloader, connect your phone to your computer make sure you installed your device drivers. Now you have to sideload a factory image (just search nexus factory images on Google) either use Nexus root toolkit or adb.

Reactions: rirozizo

rirozizo

power off the device, now press power button and volume down, you should be in the bootloader, connect your phone to your computer make sure you installed your device drivers. Now you have to sideload a factory image (just search nexus factory images on Google) either use Nexus root toolkit or adb.

YOU AGAIN!!! :p

and yes, ahmed is right :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.