Accessories for Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 Mirco USB 3.0 Port

Search This thread

aaa111sss

Aug 20, 2013
Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 Comes with following accessories:
USB Wall Charger
Micro USB 3.0 Cable
S-Pen

The data charge port is the same as galaxy note 3 and galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition.
So how can we take full advantage of Mirco USB 3.0 Port.

The uppermost idea in my mind is your can get an USB 3.0 OTG cable for it. Then you can use a USB mouse or wireless mouse or read your u disk.

What else accessories come to your mind? Add them here and share with us.

extrememonkey

Oct 13, 2010
You can use micro USB cables with the USB 3 slot on the NotePro.... cross compatible!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app

sgtakase

Oct 11, 2010
came here to say the Microsoft Surface Pro 2 Pens do work with the Note Tablets, especially the eraser on the other end. I also own a micro usb 3 otg cable and can confirm it works with cameras, flash drives, hard drives, mice, keyboards, and ethernet adapters

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

FateZero

Jul 14, 2007
San Antonio
Anyone know about the ethernet adapter? Allows for lan cables (rj45) on the note...

Charlie

Update:...i t seems that any ethernet adapter will work. I literally picked one from amazon...works fine.

Nice, good to know I kind of want to get the one Samsung is making with two usb ports on it but I may just get any that will work.

callif

Aug 25, 2010
Nice, good to know I kind of want to get the one Samsung is making with two usb ports on it but I may just get any that will work.

I have something similar to the proposed samsung port unit (not available yet)...all 3 usb3 ports work; the rj45 port does not. If I plug the lan cable into one of the 3 usb ports, it works fine.

I wonder how many levels of attachments usb3 can handle. Is it different for a tablet than a pc/mac?

aaa111sss

Aug 20, 2013
Anyone know about the ethernet adapter? Allows for lan cables (rj45) on the note...

Charlie

Update:...i t seems that any ethernet adapter will work. I literally picked one from amazon...works fine.

Update2: The otg cable mentioned above works beautifully

USB to ethernet adapter works? Really? Are you sure?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 442

krojdest

Feb 16, 2011
Yes

I bought micro usb3 otg cable mentioned above and usb to ethernet adapter (in my case from apple store). Works just fine. Just make sure you are not using usb3 to ethernet adapter. It probably will not be supported . ( I was trying 'J5 create' usb 3.0 gigabit ethernet adapter - no success)

Kosta

How can a USB to ethernet adapter work with NotePro 12.2? Did you just plug the usb end of USB to ethernet adapter into the USB port of OTG Cable?

callif

Aug 25, 2010
I bought micro usb3 otg cable mentioned above and usb to ethernet adapter (in my case from apple store). Works just fine. Just make sure you are not using usb3 to ethernet adapter. It probably will not be supported . ( I was trying 'J5 create' usb 3.0 gigabit ethernet adapter - no success)

Kosta

Actually, the usb3 to ethernet adapter DOES work...at least for me. It is what I'm using now. Can also be used as part of a 3 port unpowered hub

charlie

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    came here to say the Microsoft Surface Pro 2 Pens do work with the Note Tablets, especially the eraser on the other end. I also own a micro usb 3 otg cable and can confirm it works with cameras, flash drives, hard drives, mice, keyboards, and ethernet adapters

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk
    I did a speed test Wifi vs 100 Meg Ethernet.

Wifi:

766063078.png

100 Meg Ethernet:

766065170.png

I have yet to find a USB3->GigE that works with this tab. My latest attempt was below. It works fine as a USB 3 hub, but the Ethernet port is not supported on the P900. It does work on my Surface Pro so I may keep it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EHDNAOE/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1