Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

carinfex

Apr 22, 2014
when i try post someware els on this site it says i dont not have permission what does that mean

kuppenhorst

Jan 29, 2014
You cant post in development threads ...

Sent from my LG-D803 using xda app-developers app

damn right. and thats very annoying. the number of posts does not say anything about ones qualification on certain subjects. it is just a dumb idea to prevent a new or so called junior member of this forum from posting in dev. threads. not every new member is a noob. when i am searching for info on a rom i just flashed and cannot post a question in the thread i downloaded the rom from it is just ridiculous

mqno

Sep 13, 2013
Samsung Galaxy Note 5
damn right. and thats very annoying. the number of posts does not say anything about ones qualification on certain subjects. it is just a dumb idea to prevent a new or so called junior member of this forum from posting in dev. threads. not every new member is a noob. when i am searching for info on a rom i just flashed and cannot post a question in the thread i downloaded the rom from it is just ridiculous
yeah i agree whit you but how else they are gonna prevent that from happening(a new or so called junior member of this forum from posting in dev whitout knowing anything about what he/she asks and possibly offend someone or get offended by someone in the process)
a test maybe?!(lol noob test:D)

Status
Not open for further replies.