$ 149.99 Deal to buy Optimus G unlocked

Search This thread

dante501

Apr 8, 2010
Barron
The way I see it other than the android version lo og out classes moto g in every way... just sayin. Also the lg og may feel like it gets hot but its the fact it has a glass back. Makes the device feel hotter than most devices.

True about the android OS but even that is no issue. U can put a different ROM on the phone. I for example run a KitKat ROM 4.4.2 on my LG G.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

chdrummerdude

Sep 30, 2009
True about the android OS but even that is no issue. U can put a different ROM on the phone. I for example run a KitKat ROM 4.4.2 on my LG G.

I was going stock for stock. But yeah once you root and custom rom the moto g doesnt stand a chance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app

jmindset

Oct 18, 2012
I was going stock for stock. But yeah once you root and custom rom the moto g doesnt stand a chance.

Is the Optimus g ever getting an official update? I am definitely rooting it when I get it. And which rom is best?

Sent from my YP-GI1 using xda app-developers app

jmindset

Oct 18, 2012
I am running CM11 it is pretty stable didn't got any serious issues yet. Good battery life too. 8 hours and still 50 % left with an hour and half screen time on.

Does the camera still work with cyanogenmod?

Jooosty

Nov 26, 2011
I've owned the Moto G.

The OG is much better. The camera. The screen.

Even the battery life is almost neck and neck.

I am using a debloated stock rom and the the OG is very nice. Plus the LTE.

Cases for this phone are terrible though. Zero selection besides the eBay ones.

Sent from my LG-E970 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: jmindset

dante501

Apr 8, 2010
Barron
I've owned the Moto G.

Don't get me wrong the Moto G is certainly a good phone specially for the price. But the g is better but like u stated cases are bad for the att version. I would love the international version. Strange normally att gets the more true to national version and Verizon and sprint normally change it up.

jmindset

Oct 18, 2012
I've owned the Moto G.

You a got link to the stock debloated rom? When I get the Optimus g I want that rom or the cyanogenmod or stock kitkat.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Go with the lg og you wont be disappointed. The moto g is a nice phone but is a downgrade in comparison to the og with aosp or stock. You can always root then debloat stock and have the lg goodies. Plus 2gb of ram over the motog's 1gb. 8mp camera(lg) vs 5mp camera(moto). Plus lte on the lg optimus g and sd expansion etc etc.....

I can't make up my mind between the moto g and Optimus g. Which has the better camera? Which has more bloatware?

Well the lg g has an 8 mega camera. A better front camera a better processor a better screen not by much but it is better and so what bitter. The lg g does has more bloatware but u can easily root it and put an cm11 ROM or so on it. U get a better speced phone with the lg g in comparison to the moto g. And it is also cheaper then the moto g. Remember the moto g is a phone made as an beginner smartphone the lg g was a flagship device and made for being a high end phone. So there is no question the lg g is better. But the moto g is a great phone but u get the lg g for a insane low price and better specs. And also has the lg g LTE and NFC what the moto g does not have.

What about cyanogenmod?

....if you're considering custom rom officials , then there are quite a few. .. Check the Original Android Development section to see some of them, cm is in there too
    What about cyanogenmod?

I am running CM11 it is pretty stable didn't got any serious issues yet. Good battery life too. 8 hours and still 50 % left with an hour and half screen time on.

Does the camera still work with cyanogenmod?

Does the camera still work ? I don't recall it not working with cm